show off your Santa Cruz

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
show off your Santa Cruz
Posted: May 25, 2021 at 9:11 Quote
Niclestreeteur wrote:
First test for my Nomad in Bikepark: great bike ! But the rear shock is not really good. 220psi for 30% of sag with my 70kg. If I read the owner manual, I should ride with 140psi ....
I know why i don't like rockshox, it never works well (for me)

My friend was riding his new v10 ! Awesome color Big Grin

Nomad v4 and v10 mixed

Try the DVO Topaz on your Nomad. I really like this setup in the trail and bike park.

photo

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 12:34 Quote
christiaan wrote:

Looking at the dirt, Winterberg?

Nope, Lac Blanc in France Smile
(Winterberg is closed for non german people, so difficult to travel there without "covid negativ test" )

@ fredro :
Why not Smile . I find my bike awesome in enduro but in bikepark, really not.... I'm sure it's because the rear shock.

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 14:19 Quote
Megneg is the answer! It has converted my Bronson into a whole different animal!

Posted: May 26, 2021 at 15:43 Quote
Laundry list completed, bike zesty.

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: May 26, 2021 at 19:57 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Laundry list completed, bike zesty.

photo

photo

photo

Holy Crap, how high is the rise on those handelbars?

Posted: May 27, 2021 at 1:59 Quote
photo

those BMX feels.... whats that a 80mm 740 Bar ? looks fun

Posted: May 27, 2021 at 6:45 Quote
60 rise, 760mm wide. She's a big ol' bimmix for sure. Spins like a top.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2021 at 8:50 Quote
sherbet wrote:
60 rise, 760mm wide. She's a big ol' bimmix for sure. Spins like a top.

Hey I like ur bike

Posted: May 27, 2021 at 9:52 Quote
Them bars though . Throw a basket on the front .

Posted: May 27, 2021 at 10:11 Quote
Ahahaha. I'd cruise a wicker basket up there. Would match the tires!

Posted: May 28, 2021 at 6:12 Quote
photo
photo
photo
This is my 2019 Bronson v3. I absolutely love this thing.

Posted: May 28, 2021 at 10:00 Quote
As you SHOULD! The Bronson's one THE coolest FS bikes ever made. Very capable and stable bike. You like riding those FOX's on there? I've talked to several Bronson riders that often tell me they weren't quite as satisfied getting the front end dialed in with the FOX's as they were with Rockshox, but it's rider to rider I guess, just thought I'd ask.

Anyway awesome bike, when I was thinking of staying w/the 27.5's, I was very seriously considering the Bronson. Very versatile too. I see so many bikes posted here with the same tire set-up. I have that too, and I ended up w/that pair on a fluke lol! But I love that tire set and what it's done for my Stumpy.

Cassette, XX1, X01?

~JSV

Posted: May 28, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
ScaryGuiTarS wrote:
As you SHOULD! The Bronson's one THE coolest FS bikes ever made. Very capable and stable bike. You like riding those FOX's on there? I've talked to several Bronson riders that often tell me they weren't quite as satisfied getting the front end dialed in with the FOX's as they were with Rockshox, but it's rider to rider I guess, just thought I'd ask.

Anyway awesome bike, when I was thinking of staying w/the 27.5's, I was very seriously considering the Bronson. Very versatile too. I see so many bikes posted here with the same tire set-up. I have that too, and I ended up w/that pair on a fluke lol! But I love that tire set and what it's done for my Stumpy.

Cassette, XX1, X01?

~JSV

Hey man,
Personally I’ve come to love the fox front end. I find it a lot smoother and a lot more adjustable than my old Rockshox fork. The cassette is xx1 copper. It’s super sick because it matches my brown deity components. Overall the bike is awesome. I run it pretty plush so I can jump and jib around on it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033862
Mobile Version of Website