Manitoba Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
Manitoba Riders Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 26, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
OK decided to make a forum for all the riders around Manitoba
If your wondering who this is it is Clayton Heinrichs my old account was "Clayty"
but it got hacked so this is my new one

Just general discussion about stuff and ride dates, bikes, places, people etc.

Rules are as follows:
-No spamming (this includes one-word posts/ "jotnote" posts)
-No linking to distasteful websites
-No swearing
-No flaming
-No distasteful pictures
-No vulgar posts, no nudity, no rude, crude or obscene pictures
-No soliciting in the thread
-No discussing about torrents/other forms of piracy
-No MSN style posts (please use proper words and grammar)
-No feeding trolls/inappropriate posts
-No talking about illicit/illegal activity

Any violation of the following rules will result in the post being cessed and users warned or banned at the moderators’ discretion. If too many posts are being cessed, users being warned or banned, this thread will be locked and there will be no more “general discussion” type threads allowed. This is the last chance we are giving so please follow the rules and encourage your peers to abide by the rules. If you see something inappropriate, report it immediately and don’t quote it and exacerbate the situation.

Cheers~ Clayty

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 0:01 Quote
heres a bump from the peg yo.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 6:28 Quote
Whos riding at the forks today?

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 6:41 Quote
i havnt even slept yet but if the weather holds on ill be out ridin somewhere,

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 6:43 Quote
Lol drink some coffe, get a monster and get on your bike and ride.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:17 Quote
i think we should be planning next years jump jam already....the more time the better

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
Woodcock Cycle is putting on a jam at Komenda on Sunday the 18th of October. This is a Free Entry competition. The categories are Expert, Amature, Kids 12 and under, And a Female catagory. The top 3 in each catagories will win prizes.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
Since this years didn't work out due to time issues i guess we could think of ideas

I think that us Brandon and surrounding area riders could come to Winnipeg for a good street ride.

And then the Winnipeg and could come to Brandon or anyones place with nice jumps to ride.
I know here in Brandon there is Lelands. But by next year we don't know what will be going on for sure with him.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
yeah a Winnipeg street ride would work out better, but i still want to go ride Lelands.
whats going on with him? like why wont you know?

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
yeah a Winnipeg street ride would work out better, but i still want to go ride Lelands.

Well its hard to predict what will happen

He will probably have a new bike and i could imagine he might re-do his yard
Its tough.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
odst wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:

Its tough.
oh i see. i thought you meant he might move or tear it all down or something. im trying to convince my parents to let me build some jump in my yard, but i dont think its working too well Razz

i think we should ask Ernie if we could have a Jam there, that would be a great place for it. (thats the private winkler jumps)

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
odst wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:

Its tough.
oh i see. i thought you meant he might move or tear it all down or something. im trying to convince my parents to let me build some jump in my yard, but i dont think its working too well Razz

i think we should ask Ernie if we could have a Jam there, that would be a great place for it. (thats the private winkler jumps)

I don't know this Ernie guy but his jumps look good

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
odst wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
odst wrote:

Its tough.

I don't know this Ernie guy but his jumps look good
i dont know him either haha. and yes his jumps look amazing. i dont know if he would like a bunch of guys coming out there though. ill try finding him on pinkbike and invite him to the thread...ill also invite some of the guys that ride there

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 15:47 Quote
Where is the best place for buying BMX parts and mountain bike stuff I guess in Winnipeg?

I know there is Royal Sports, but any else?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015516
Mobile Version of Website