Port hope riders

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Port hope riders
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 20:07 Quote
hey this is now the official discussion thread for our riding scene.

Rules are as follows:
-No spamming (this includes one-word posts/ "jotnote" posts)
-No linking to distasteful websites
-No swearing
-No flaming
-No distasteful pictures
-No vulgar posts, no nudity, no rude, crude or obscene pictures
-No soliciting in the thread
-No discussing about torrents/other forms of piracy
-No MSN style posts (please use proper words and grammar)
-No feeding trolls/inappropriate posts
-No talking about illicit/illegal activity

#USERS the-ultimate-cyclist, purple-drink, presumed-dead, motoxracer189, freeryder51, freeriderjeff, fawful, evanhay, connorboycott, brickk, joel-stitt #USERS
#BANS kenny-m #BANS
#MODS the-ultimate-cyclist #MODS

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
Just a question Gabe, what's the point of this post. Like go to school and do somthing.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
i should have put money on you being a mod. i'd have pocketed some coin.

either way gabe, you should check these things out!

http://bergmoench.koga.com/De/Default.aspx

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://bergmoench.koga.com/Thumbnail.ashx?File=Galleries/1/_MG_3882.jpg&Width=549
photo

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 20:47 Quote
for the record. gabe aka, the ultimate cyclist, aka the jack-hammer, was absent from the "scene" tonight. while three riders successfully slipped their pedals, while performing (excuse my slander gabe) the "bunny hop". we never did get a confirmation whether that lad was the same exact gentleman who i persumed had been driving a train aproximately two days earlier. a shame indeed! tonight the scene included a magician on a motorcycle, about 4 security guards, mo-mo's (where a poutine was wrongfully accepted) penryn, where roots were navigated, a train down the cascading tile structure, and last but not least, blood, sweat, and tears.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
kenny-m wrote:
for the record. gabe aka, the ultimate cyclist, aka the jack-hammer, was absent from the "scene" tonight. while three riders successfully slipped their pedals, while performing (excuse my slander gabe) the "bunny hop". we never did get a confirmation whether that lad was the same exact gentleman who i persumed had been driving a train aproximately two days earlier. a shame indeed! tonight the scene included a magician on a motorcycle, about 4 security guards, mo-mo's (where a poutine was wrongfully accepted) penryn, where roots were navigated, a train down the cascading tile structure, and last but not least, blood, sweat, and tears.
to f*cking legit.

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:08 Quote
whut du u meen connnrr cuz like i hrd that u wer like sppsss to fllow the rulez adn ur so not like fllwng zem ur gnna fck dis thred up so hard like f*ckin ass munching.

Views: 16,541    Faves: 66    Comments: 440

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:09 Quote
o hi dvn ddn't c u there! hi agan

ono i wnder if we got zaaac into big caca with his faza! yIkes!!!!!!!!!!eone one oen zz111

Views: 12,974    Faves: 0    Comments: 249

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 21:55 Quote
Views: 7,400    Faves: 0    Comments: 155

f*cking gnar

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
kenny-m wrote:
lol you forgot someone ending up being grounded

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
really, u got grounded. for how mlong

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 14:23 Quote
i dont no they took my bike away

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013281
Mobile Version of Website