Has anyone seen or heard anything about the 2010 rockys or jamis's?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Has anyone seen or heard anything about the 2010 rockys or jamis's?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard anything about the 2010 rockys or jamis's? thanks! Smile

Posted: Sep 2, 2009 at 17:21 Quote
I saw all the new jamis' (dont tell anyone)
Theyre SICK!
The kromo has afork finally! Dj'er 2 i believe.
Bam is different, everything has sick paint jobs, many with options.

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:21 Quote
mtnbikes4life wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard anything about the 2010 rockys or jamis's? thanks! Smile
stay away from the 2010 Jamis. THE frame WILL CRACK IN HALF! I was knocked out cold yesterday when mine snapped in half. you ride the jamis you WILL GET SERIOUSLY INJURED

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:23 Quote
Chill bro, just because it happened to you doesn't mean every frame is like that. You just had horrible luck i guess.

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:25 Quote
Trolling every thread with CAPS LOCK on RANDOM phrases will not help your issue. This is like the 4th thread you've posted in and we still haven't seen proof of your cracked frame.

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:27 Quote
JamesJozef wrote:
Trolling every thread with CAPS LOCK on RANDOM phrases will not help your issue. This is like the 4th thread you've posted in and we still haven't seen proof of your cracked frame.
sorry, i was in the hospital for a day. the pics will be up by tomorrow so everyone can see that this bike is dangerous and should be recalled. They Knowingly are selling bad bikes

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:28 Quote
thedankman wrote:
JamesJozef wrote:
sorry, i was in the hospital for a day. the pics will be up by tomorrow so everyone can see that this bike is dangerous and should be recalled. They Knowingly are selling bad bikes
Chill on the slander, you are the ONLY person i've heard complain about the frame, maybe you're a hack?

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:32 Quote
sagetthegreat wrote:
thedankman wrote:
JamesJozef wrote:
Chill on the slander, you are the ONLY person i've heard complain about the frame, maybe you're a hack?
do you work for jamis or something? read around, this is happening to tons of people, i just happen to have gotten hurt worse than anyone else because of these poorly made bikes

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:33 Quote
Honestly make one thread about it. They took down your other 2 because they were the exact same as the first, so stop making more. We do not know how the bike was maintained, wether it had a manufacturing defect, if it had been damaged before hand, etc... So stop it. Just because your frame cracked doesn't mean that the frame has design issues.

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:33 Quote
thedankman wrote:
sagetthegreat wrote:
thedankman wrote:

do you work for jamis or something? read around, this is happening to tons of people, i just happen to have gotten hurt worse than anyone else because of these poorly made bikes
No i don't work for jamis, i happen to own one and abuse it daily, it ran all last season and i have raced it dh this year, it works.

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
JamesJozef wrote:
Honestly make one thread about it. They took down your other 2 because they were the exact same as the first, so stop making more. We do not know how the bike was maintained, wether it had a manufacturing defect, if it had been damaged before hand, etc... So stop it. Just because your frame cracked doesn't mean that the frame has design issues.
the bike had less than 15 rides on it and being that i ride xc/dh everyday i maintain my bikes very well

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:37 Quote
sagetthegreat wrote:
thedankman wrote:
sagetthegreat wrote:
No i don't work for jamis, i happen to own one and abuse it daily, it ran all last season and i have raced it dh this year, it works.

well than consider yourself lucky that it hasnt happened to you and that you havent been seriously injured

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:38 Quote
thedankman wrote:
sagetthegreat wrote:
thedankman wrote:

well than consider yourself lucky that it hasnt happened to you and that you havent been seriously injured
Tons of people's jamis' are fine, you also need to stop polluting every thread. Some people really couldn't care less, not trying to be rude but it can be really aggravating.

Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:40 Quote
sagetthegreat wrote:
thedankman wrote:
sagetthegreat wrote:

Tons of people's jamis' are fine, you also need to stop polluting every thread. Some people really couldn't care less, not trying to be rude but it can be really aggravating.

as an avid rider it is my responsibility to inform people about whats going on and to hopefully prevent unneccesary injuries

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2010 at 18:41 Quote
You still shouldn't be posting in so many goddamn thread including one that you made.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011290
Mobile Version of Website