Shock Questions

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Shock Questions
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
I have a blown marzocchi roco, and was thinking of replacing it with a Rockshox vivid, can i use the same mounting hardware thats on my roco, for the vivid?

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 18:11 Quote
Why'd you do that? When you buy a new shock everything you need for it comes with it.

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 18:22 Quote
because it says specifically, mounting hardware not included

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 18:59 Quote
Then why dont you just Call and ask..

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
yeah i could do that but theyre not open today so thats why i asked on here, and if your not gonna be helpfull then stop posting bro

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
also wondering, would the spring from my roco work on the vivid ?

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 4:23 Quote
Your hardware should work. As far as I know, the ID of all DU bushings (the bushings in the shock eyelets) are the same. The reason shocks don't come with hardware is because the mounting hardware is specific to that frame.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
joey121691phoenix wrote:
yeah i could do that but theyre not open today so thats why i asked on here, and if your not gonna be helpfull then stop posting bro

Bitch

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:10 Quote
Thanks jonbikes, and lucky-7 pull the crab out of your ass, i bet talking shit on the internet makes you feel tough huh?

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:13 Quote
joey121691phoenix wrote:
Thanks jonbikes, and lucky-7 pull the crab out of your ass, i bet talking shit on the internet makes you feel tough huh?

lol! I love you too!

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:17 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
joey121691phoenix wrote:

lol! I love you too!

dont get all butt-hurt, and stop talking to me, your just sounding like a dipshit

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:20 Quote
Actually, i just did a simillar change of shocks, and vivid needs its own mounting hardware from rockshox, and not marzoSmile Hope i helped

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:22 Quote
joey121691phoenix wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:
joey121691phoenix wrote:

lol! I love you too!

dont get all butt-hurt, and stop talking to me, your just sounding like a dipshit

I thought that I was the one who was trying to feel tough on the internet! Thats funny.. I guess we switched sides. you dont have to get all uptight at me because I gave a bit of advice. I didnt say anything wrong, except to call your bike shop, because they have more knowledge and can give you the info you need, that you can be sure is right. I think that the 17 year old is trying to act all tall and mighty here. As you said.. dont forget its the internet. You can never take things too seriously here.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
thanks jayjeff333, i looked on the site and it said that rockshox hardware can be used on Marzochi shocks so i think they are interchangeble both ways. And lucky-7 i agree that internet fights are retarded as f*ck, and you did give me some advice, but you sparked this whole thing by calling me a Bitch,

Thanks everyone i got it all figured out now

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014374
Mobile Version of Website