Trestle Bike Park

PB Forum :: Downhill
Trestle Bike Park
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
Im extremely stoked for trestle to open back up for the summer... just wanted to hear if anyone had any ideas about what the new trails are gonna be like? anybody stoked to ride them? cuz i am

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:21 Quote
Brycerink wrote:
Im extremely stoked for trestle to open back up for the summer... just wanted to hear if anyone had any ideas about what the new trails are gonna be like? anybody stoked to ride them? cuz i am
I don't know too much about them, but i'm stoked!

FL
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 13:28 Quote
sweet vid.. I wish they would say when the trails are gonna be open... Im gettin antsy

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
Brycerink wrote:
sweet vid.. I wish they would say when the trails are gonna be open... Im gettin antsy

"Hi,

That’s hard to say at this point Russell as it depends a lot on the weather. We are scheduled to open the second weekend of June but that does not mean all summer activities will be open. If we have a late winter like last year it may be a little bit later. We don’t want to open the bike trails to soon as they will get rutted out and not be as nice as they should be. I would check again around late May and we should have a better idea.

Thanks.

Nick Popkey

Guest Services Information Agent"

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 7:48 Quote
everyone needs to stop waisting their goddamn time at trestle!!!! its as far as keystone and sol vista is really close too. winterpark is trying to make it seem cool with a bunch of lame jumps and wallrides that are extremely easy. Try riding some actual tech stuff. or hitting edgar at sol vista.

Posted: Jun 20, 2011 at 13:10 Quote
Hi all,

I'm be riding at Trestle the first few days of July. If anyone has any tips for an advanced downhiller of where or where not to ride, that would be mint. Thanks!

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 13:35 Quote
Ride Sol Vista, that will test your advanced skills. WP is easy for advanced riders.

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 18:09 Quote
pavementEATER wrote:
Ride Sol Vista, that will test your advanced skills. WP is easy for advanced riders.

Yup

O+
Posted: Aug 8, 2011 at 13:43 Quote
I have not ridden Sol Vista yet and have only been riding downhill for 2 sessions (sessions not seasons) and find trestle to be very easy but still have fun there! I definitely need to get to Sol Vista heard it is awesome!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012697
Mobile Version of Website