Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]
Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:08 Quote
Open shinbone fracture (happy Christmas Smile )
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
Four weeks after surgery
photo

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:25 Quote
Ouuuchh, looks nasty!

Think we need a story on this one!

Posted: Dec 14, 2014 at 11:50 Quote
MendelMu wrote:
Ouuuchh, looks nasty!

Think we need a story on this one!
Nothing fancy, just really bad luck.
Got my leg caught between the frame and the ground as I fell on it..
(Hit a rock or something hiding under the leaves, damn you autumn!!!Mad )

Posted: Dec 25, 2014 at 23:33 Quote
I havnt been on this thread since my post a few months ago/back one page and only 2 injuries. Happy for riders, sad for my gore viewing. On a good note Im back on the bike. Road and light xc only but wooo fkn hooo injury shminjury! Good luck with everyones recovery and I hope it goes just as good as mine has. Ride on fellow pber's.

Posted: Jan 29, 2015 at 9:40 Quote
kofoed wrote:
Open shinbone fracture (happy Christmas Smile )
Four weeks after surgery
photo

Back on the bike..Smile
photo

Posted: Mar 15, 2015 at 13:29 Quote
My scar a week after having a plate in my shoulder Date taken was 7th December 2014
collar bone break in five places, plate in in december, been back out this weekend on downhill again!

Posted: Apr 20, 2015 at 17:04 Quote
My son took a bad spill the other day. Good thing he had his helmet on or it might have been alot worse.
Ended up with a concussion and 2 layers of about 40 stiches and a broken thumb. Lots of road rash also.
Helmet was split and chunked up.
He is already asking for a full face helmet so he can get back on the bike.
[IMG]http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo157/rottenbelly/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0290.jpg[/IMG]

Posted: Apr 20, 2015 at 18:02 Quote
Rottenbelly wrote:
My son took a bad spill the other day. Good thing he had his helmet on or it might have been alot worse.
Ended up with a concussion and 2 layers of about 40 stiches and a broken thumb. Lots of road rash also.
Helmet was split and chunked up.
He is already asking for a full face helmet so he can get back on the bike.
[IMG]http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo157/rottenbelly/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0290.jpg[/IMG]

You need the actual image url
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo157/rottenbelly/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0290.jpg

Posted: Apr 21, 2015 at 3:46 Quote
Thanks, still trying to figure out the photobucket links on the mobile site.

Posted: Jun 18, 2015 at 23:13 Quote
A few days ago, I decided I could get out in front of a car and make it across before I was hit... I was wrong

I have three punctures to my elbow, followed by a few minor lacerations. An abrasion to my finger, in my knee, the hospital had to dig out a pebble in yet another puncture, some abrasions, and a few more minor lacerations. At first, with my annoyance to needles, I didn't want them to put the numbing agent into my knee. But, that got quite painful, so they put it in, and the pebble was out. I also have a cut on my right leg. It's so weird how much the human body bleeds in such circumstances. My arm was covered in blood, and I was surprised at first how little my knee was bleeding, but the pebble was there, soo.... yeah. That's my story, I can't really get pics, and really they aren't that bad anymore, so I'm not going to put them up.

Mod O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 3:50 Quote
thedeviantKat wrote:
A few days ago, I decided I could get out in front of a car and make it across before I was hit... I was wrong

I have three punctures to my elbow, followed by a few minor lacerations. An abrasion to my finger, in my knee, the hospital had to dig out a pebble in yet another puncture, some abrasions, and a few more minor lacerations. At first, with my annoyance to needles, I didn't want them to put the numbing agent into my knee. But, that got quite painful, so they put it in, and the pebble was out. I also have a cut on my right leg. It's so weird how much the human body bleeds in such circumstances. My arm was covered in blood, and I was surprised at first how little my knee was bleeding, but the pebble was there, soo.... yeah. That's my story, I'd put pictures if I knew how to put them up, but I'll give it a try.

[PI=file:///C:/Users/syeats/Downloads/webcam-toy-photo3.jpg size=l0 align=c][/PI]

[PI=file:///C:/Users/syeats/Downloads/webcam-toy-photo4.jpg size=l0 align=c][/PI]

[PI=file:///C:/Users/syeats/Downloads/webcam-toy-photo5.jpg size=l0 align=c][/PI]

You have to uploaded the pictures to a host or to PinkBike itself.

Here's a GUIDE to walk you thru the process. The uploading pics part is half way down the page.

Posted: Jun 24, 2015 at 3:25 Quote
Here is my broken and dislocated right hand.
photo
photo
photo
photo

Nobody commits to say when I can ride again Cry

Posted: Jun 28, 2015 at 1:28 Quote
Broke my nose yesterday, with a full face on.
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019236
Mobile Version of Website