sexiest full suspension bike

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
sexiest full suspension bike
Posted: Jul 5, 2012 at 22:15 Quote
Then you obviously don't know how to pick/tune an airshock... I prefer airshock simply for the ease of adjustability

Posted: Jul 5, 2012 at 22:53 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:
Then you obviously don't know how to pick/tune an airshock... I prefer airshock simply for the ease of adjustability
i think i do know how to tune a air shock yes i prefer air shox myself but im saying for a heavy duty dh bike like the one in the pic coil works better but thats just how i think. Main thing is the guy preferd coil than air on his bike so hes a happy chap

Posted: Jul 6, 2012 at 8:37 Quote
jcc1015 wrote:

I know how to pick and tune an airshock. The thing is, that with us, the heavy guys (220lbs and more) we need to have very high air preassure to get optimum sag, that the shock is not so plush on small bumps anymore.
If I would be 150-160lbs guy, I would run the air shock for sure Smile

Posted: Sep 17, 2012 at 8:38 Quote
houstonsc300 wrote:
Here's mine, just picked it up yesterday after having the new Santacruz butcher frame installed ! My telescoping seat post is back ordered but should be in soon.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh225/houstonsc300/photo1.jpg

Killer bike. Hard to find in the South East as all the shops want to push out here are 29's.

Posted: Sep 17, 2012 at 8:51 Quote
Just some random wet pics Pirate

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Atherton Family Siggies..No longer ride these lol.
photo

Posted: Sep 17, 2012 at 8:53 Quote
Spicy-Mike wrote:
Just some random wet pics Pirate

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Atherton Family Siggies..No longer ride these lol.
photo
very very nice that very sexy I'm off for a man moment :-)

Posted: Oct 9, 2012 at 15:44 Quote
Whyte 146 - best looking bike I've owned

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 6:07 Quote
New setup.

New bike I just got, pretty much my dream build. Time to whore it

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 7:15 Quote
looks familiar

Posted: Mar 5, 2013 at 17:49 Quote
It´s my bike a little sexy??

photo
photo

Posted: Mar 5, 2013 at 20:07 Quote
May get a bit of hate being so different... But I think it looks really good, I always like it when manufacturers actually try something out of the box .

Posted: Mar 6, 2013 at 1:59 Quote
I-CanDoRideTheBike wrote:
May get a bit of hate being so different... But I think it looks really good, I always like it when manufacturers actually try something out of the box .

I actually agree with you, It's just so...

Different.

Eek

Nothing else I've seen on Pinkbike looks like it! Some minor similarities yes... (like the front triangle similar to a Cannondale raven) but its just so...

Different.

Posted: Mar 6, 2013 at 8:54 Quote
Organic wrote:
It´s my bike a little sexy??

photo

Looks like a swoopier Mountain Cycle Shockwave with a different suspension setup.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030713
Mobile Version of Website