Pinkbike en francais!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Pinkbike en francais!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
no-name-soup wrote:
m47h13u wrote:
no-name-soup wrote:
oui je sais que je peut pas parler le francais je veut apprendre la francais sa va fait ma vie plus beau! i think canada would save alot of money if they got ride of the waste of a province known as quebec!

Oh come on man, I was born in BC to Quebecers, I've lived in Alberta and Saskatchewan later in my life. I've come to realize that french outside of Quebec is only possible due to Quebec. If they separate, french Canadians will lose much more than a french majority province, they also lose all of their rights, because Quebec is the only reason Canada is an officially bilingual country (you can claim whatever you want about NB being bilingual, but should Quebec leave, Canada will remove french as an official language).

You can't call Quebec a waste of money when there is much worse (I won't say anything, but I'm against my tax money going to buy them more beer and Lysol for them to be more drunk).

OMG!!!!!!!! no official second laguage that no one speaks except in quebec!!!! canada would go bankrupt!

HEY, there a lot of place that speak french outside Quebec!!

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
Je lis les comments du monde pis je trouve sa f*cking drole. I viennent ecrire sur le thread qui est clairement indiquer PINKBIKE EN FRANCAIS pour nous insulter pis rire de nous et dire quon na pas de vie. Bin selon moi c vous autre qui on rien a faire et qui on pas de vie. Calice on vie dans un ostie de tarbarnac de pays libre so on va ecrire en francais si sa nous tente. Le plus pire c qui a des f*cking tete carre qui on rien de mieu que d`aller sur google, pour traduire leur stupide de message pis se penser cool a cause i se font passer pour des francais. Chepas mais calice vous etre epait, "je veux baiser votre mère, ce fil suce", come on vous avais meme un accent dirt quand vous ecriver. Anyways on est toute egaux sa feque vous pas plus d`autorite a cause vous etre Enlish. f*ck try to stop us using our native tongue. Vive les franco-ontariens!!!. La je le sais que j`va avoir d`la marde mais... tse savez vous comment j`men calisse. Translate that you square heads!!Whip Book Wink tup Salute Fab lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
thethrillbill wrote:
Je lis les comments du monde pis je trouve sa f*cking drole. I viennent ecrire sur le thread qui est clairement indiquer PINKBIKE EN FRANCAIS pour nous insulter pis rire de nous et dire quon na pas de vie. Bin selon moi c vous autre qui on rien a faire et qui on pas de vie. Calice on vie dans un ostie de tarbarnac de pays libre so on va ecrire en francais si sa nous tente. Le plus pire c qui a des f*cking tete carre qui on rien de mieu que d`aller sur google, pour traduire leur stupide de message pis se penser cool a cause i se font passer pour des francais. Chepas mais calice vous etre epait, "je veux baiser votre mère, ce fil suce", come on vous avais meme un accent dirt quand vous ecriver. Anyways on est toute egaux sa feque vous pas plus d`autorite a cause vous etre Enlish. f*ck try to stop us using our native tongue. Vive les franco-ontariens!!!. La je le sais que j`va avoir d`la marde mais... tse savez vous comment j`men calisse. Translate that you square heads!!Whip Book Wink tup Salute Fab lol

Yeah, ca cest bien dit...Vive les Franco-Ontariens...lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
How about you go f*ck yourself you dirt bag of sh*t no-what ever your name is? You think quebec is a waste? Let me remind you that how many people outside of quebec come here to ski. We have the best hockey team ever and don't argue on that, we have tons of awesome things to do here. We have so many bike trails, off road trails, ski mountains what many of you don't have (except in the area of Vancouver). In quebec we have one of the highest immigrants rates and we are the province with the most different types of races and we are so culturised compared to many provinces.

You don't like quebec? There goes Canada's biggest province. Dude you want quebec to move from Canada? Well be ready to be charges for you fking boats that will come through the St-laurence river. God your trully a big fking dick you moron.

Come to Quebec and call us useless, i sware i'll beat the living sh*t out of you.

VIVE LE QUEBEC!!! J'vais vivre ici tout ma vie et c'est sure! J'vous adore mes freres! Together we stand tall!

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
Anyway sais juste un comic, Ont l'ignore.
On reprend le dessue de " NOTRE THREAD " pis that it ostie.

Comment ca va les Francais du Canada?

Moi c'est Jean-Marc je vient Montreal et je reste a Calgary.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
MrFrenchy69 wrote:

Ça va ça va. Je viens de Québec et bien je vis à Québec... haha.

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
simondignard wrote:
MrFrenchy69 wrote:

Ça va ça va. Je viens de Québec et bien je vis à Québec... haha.

Hey, Moi je viens de l'Ontario mais ca fait rien, vous être comme des cousins de proche...tup Yeah les Francais on ROCK

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
How about you go f*ck yourself you dirt bag of sh*t no-what ever your name is? You think quebec is a waste? Let me remind you that how many people outside of quebec come here to ski. We have the best hockey team ever and don't argue on that, we have tons of awesome things to do here. We have so many bike trails, off road trails, ski mountains what many of you don't have (except in the area of Vancouver). In quebec we have one of the highest immigrants rates and we are the province with the most different types of races and we are so culturised compared to many provinces.

You don't like quebec? There goes Canada's biggest province. Dude you want quebec to move from Canada? Well be ready to be charges for you fking boats that will come through the St-laurence river. God your trully a big fking dick you moron.

Come to Quebec and call us useless, i sware i'll beat the living sh*t out of you.

VIVE LE QUEBEC!!! J'vais vivre ici tout ma vie et c'est sure! J'vous adore mes freres! Together we stand tall!
à

Ton discours ma ému, bravo. maintenant chui pumped up lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
tu devrais etre un motivational speaker
Wink

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:

f*cking right man!! C'est bien dit sa!! C'est apres temps que les francophones prennents des crisses de demarches pour retenir notre langue!! Si sa continue comme se que c'est tout de suite notre langue va etre morte estis!!

Pour le crisse de tete carre qui dit il y a seulement des francos au Quebec.. Fait ta crisse de recherche!! Jvie au NB et c'est la seule province "officiellement" bilingue au Canada!! Jadore ma Langue Jadore Quebec!! VIVE LA FRANCOPHONIE!!

Et a JOCOOL!! C'est awesome de voir un kid prendre en main ce que tu fait!! PROPS!!

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
give me a break guys...enough of the quebec pro separatist bullshit...were all here in the same country for the long haul so get used to it...and stop whining about how your province is so much better than the rest of canada; your preaching to the wrong choir...

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
give me a break guys...enough of the quebec pro separatist bullshit...were all here in the same country for the long haul so get used to it...and stop whining about how your province is so much better than the rest of canada; your preaching to the wrong choir...

we're not saying we're the best, far from that. we are just saying that WE LIKE IT ALOT. say that to no-name-soup, hes the one saying HIS province is the best and that our's is crap. and none of the quebec native people in this thread said that we should separate. informe yourself before saying shit. thanx

JAIME LE QUÉBEC TABARNAK!

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 20:47 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:

Quote the person that says their province is better..

The only thing were bitching about is how the French language is dying and it needs a major uplift!! Everything these days is in f*cking english!! I speak and write both fluently and I WANT a choice dammit!!!

Ill get flamed for this... The only reason why english hate so much on the french or the french language is because either 1. They think were talking shit 2. Theyre Jealous (Job oppurtunities, School oppurtunities, Etc...)

There I said it...

Comme j'ai dit!! VIVE LA FRANCOPHONIE!!!

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
louis2468routier wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

Quote the person that says their province is better..

The only thing were bitching about is how the French language is dying and it needs a major uplift!! Everything these days is in f*cking english!! I speak and write both fluently and I WANT a choice dammit!!!

Ill get flamed for this... The only reason why english hate so much on the french or the french language is because either 1. They think were talking shit 2. Theyre Jealous (Job oppurtunities, School oppurtunities, Etc...)

There I said it...

Comme j'ai dit!! VIVE LA FRANCOPHONIE!!!
tabarnak toi tu l'a l'affaire lache pas, ca nous prend plus de monde comme toi! Razz

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
you guys do have a point...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021599
Mobile Version of Website