STOLEN IN CALGARY

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
STOLEN IN CALGARY
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 at 16:38 Quote
Bastard thieves, 6 £500 mountain bikes was stolen from the park containers, some teenage support group just bought them, for kids to use in area, and a £800 tandem was nicked also, but I can't believe all Thisin Calgary Eek

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 19:26 Quote
xerophobic wrote:
Add in another one, very pissed off this was in SE calgary right our of the house.

2002 Yellow/Black Rocky Mountain RM7, pretty unique bike these days so please keep your eyes out. There is a similar one on pinkbike now thats NOT my bike. This thing will stand out on the trails tho...
Shiver fork, mag 30 wheels Hayes, Sram etc
Thanks

photo

i think i saw this bike in fernie this weekend. an older dude was throwin it on the lift. dunno if this helps...

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 19:47 Quote
obee1 wrote:
xerophobic wrote:
Add in another one, very pissed off this was in SE calgary right our of the house.

2002 Yellow/Black Rocky Mountain RM7, pretty unique bike these days so please keep your eyes out. There is a similar one on pinkbike now thats NOT my bike. This thing will stand out on the trails tho...
Thanks

photo

i think i saw this bike in fernie this weekend. an older dude was throwin it on the lift. dunno if this helps...

Not really unless youre completely sure and have more info

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 19:59 Quote
well, just throwin it out there. i had an old rm7 and i can still pick em out of a crowd. they are hella rare and, if i had bros in fernie- since you are a cowtowner- i would tell em to keep their eyes open.
its a helluva drag you had your bike stolen, hopin the best.

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 23:07 Quote
obee1 wrote:
well, just throwin it out there. i had an old rm7 and i can still pick em out of a crowd. they are hella rare and, if i had bros in fernie- since you are a cowtowner- i would tell em to keep their eyes open.
its a helluva drag you had your bike stolen, hopin the best.

Yea im hopin its rarity is what helps here and by all means ask anyone to keep an eye out. Snap a cell phone pic or something , there are easy ways for me to ID this bike but I dont want to say how obviously

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 6:59 Quote
-It'll take some time but once your bike has been passed around a bit it'll end up on eBay.

-In the criminal underworld, this bike will be being passed around.For Example; A junkie stole it, then sold it to a dealer for drugs etc. then the dealer sold it to someone else for a big lump of cash, then it'll get passed around and eventually somewhere down the line it'll end up being put on eBay.

-Look at this guide and follow the instructions.

-Get your friends involved to keep an eye out on eBay.

I know this is'nt much but you have a very high possibility of getting it back so have a look.

Recover Your Stolen Bike Through eBay

Cheers.

Posted: Sep 6, 2010 at 9:40 Quote
xerophobic wrote:

Thanks

photo

Unreal I heard yesterday that the other RM7 that was for sale in buy/sell was also stolen so please keep your eyes out for yellow/black RM7's in Calgary/Ab/BC. Mines medium the one stolen yesterday a large

Posted: Jul 6, 2012 at 22:24 Quote
My Kona stinky was stolen from a fairview garage (SE). It is identical to the picture (link at bottom) but has fluorescent orange handle bar grips. Any information helps, and of coarse a cash reward!!!!!

***Might be in Fairview community or somewhere on Acadia Drive

email kade_clarkee@yahoo.ca or call/text 403 861 0132 with any information. Thanks!!!!!!

http://nunoegugu.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/kona20stinky20071.jpg

Posted: Dec 17, 2012 at 7:35 Quote
STOLEN SURLY TROLL
ORANGE

7 Speed Surly Toll Last seen in the NW night of December 15th.
Green Grips
Silver Kris king head set
california suntour rims laced with black spokes and xt hubs
XT V brakes
deore front de railer
lx rear de railer
Shimano 7 Speed index and friction shifters
tompson kick back seat post
Brooks saddel (laced)
new 2.2 bontrager tires

REWARD OFFERED PLEASE CALL TEXT OR EMAIL
403.619.2766[YT=][PV=]

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 10:34 Quote
do you have any pics of the bike, it helps.

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 at 16:21 Quote
I had my Santa Cruz Blur LT stolen on July 27th,

Very custom and recognizable by the black frame and white rear forks, graphite handbar, DT swiss wheels and Kendra Karma tires.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9930604/

If you see it please call me 403-919-5544

$500 REWARD

Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 15:36 Quote
My 2008 Norco A-Line was stolen on Saturday July 19th from the COP bike racks outside of the cafeteria.
I am offering a $100 reward for any information you can provide me on the where abouts of this bike.
Details of the bike can be found here:
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1596699/

Thanks,
Mack

Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 15:10 Quote
the Enduro was brand new. I haven't even had the chance to take it out for a ride yet. I bought it 2 days ago... Please if anyone has any information or see's any of them please contact me!

403-461-8004

- 2015 Specialized Enduro Comp 25.7 White with a Red Chromag Lynx saddle and crank brother candy pedals
- 2012 Santa Cruz Driver 8 with TLD saddle and silver Chromag OSX handlebars
- 2009 Cannondale Rize 3 with Silver Spank Rear Rim and one SLX brake
- 2006 Red Santa Cruz Bullet with Holzfeller Stem and Demolition Pedals

All stolen out of and underground building access only garage.

Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 16:00 Quote
Ouch that's rough will deffinatly keep an eye out for them brother

Posted: Mar 19, 2016 at 16:08 Quote
JDonelon wrote:
the Enduro was brand new. I haven't even had the chance to take it out for a ride yet. I bought it 2 days ago... Please if anyone has any information or see's any of them please contact me!

403-461-8004

- 2015 Specialized Enduro Comp 25.7 White with a Red Chromag Lynx saddle and crank brother candy pedals
- 2012 Santa Cruz Driver 8 with TLD saddle and silver Chromag OSX handlebars
- 2009 Cannondale Rize 3 with Silver Spank Rear Rim and one SLX brake
- 2006 Red Santa Cruz Bullet with Holzfeller Stem and Demolition Pedals

All stolen out of and underground building access only garage.

Eyes open. I'll pass it along. Not that you are asking advice, but friends with the same problem found their bikes on kijiji. I found my stolen shit by approaching every teenager I could see, and Waddya know, a little money did a lot of talking, and suddenly everyone had a finger pointing..... All towards the actual thief.
I hope you find your bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032285
Mobile Version of Website