Trails in progress, show us your building skill.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Trails in progress, show us your building skill.
Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 19:41 Quote
Someone gave her the beans in that corner, looks amazing though

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2020 at 19:56 Quote
That’s one of the best looking trannies I’ve ever seen. And I’ve spent a lot of time in San Francisco.

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 2:02 Quote
Hi-im-gary wrote:
photo
photo
spring is here and to celebrate we built thisSmile

Looks fooking amazing mate, you living out there ?

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
bigburd wrote:
Hi-im-gary wrote:
photo
photo
spring is here and to celebrate we built thisSmile

Looks fooking amazing mate, you living out there ?

Yes mate Smile

Posted: Mar 31, 2020 at 9:32 Quote
Fair play dude, that is f*cking awesome ! Living the dream man.

Posted: Apr 2, 2020 at 19:29 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo

Here’s a few more from the last 3 days of building. some pretty wild hits are going in Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 7:07 Quote
Corona has me back building behind my parents house, but with alot more knowledge this time around. Used to use alot of logs to get things done quick, all of those jumps have not held up well. We have also been overrun by an invasive bush.

Original:
20 footer

Now:
photo

Original:
photo

Now (after alot of clearing):
photo

Dirt holds up alot better

New stuff, small sharkfin stepdown to step up hip, cedar cradle but no logs on the inside:
photo

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 8:32 Quote
jpculp wrote:
Corona has me back building behind my parents house, but with alot more knowledge this time around. Used to use alot of logs to get things done quick, all of those jumps have not held up well. We have also been overrun by an invasive bush.

Original:
20 footer

Now:
photo

Original:
photo

Now (after alot of clearing):
photo

Dirt holds up alot better

New stuff, small sharkfin stepdown to step up hip, cedar cradle but no logs on the inside:
photo

Jealous ! You are lucky to have this behind your house dude, nearest hill for me is 20 mins drive, some thing we aren't allowed to do here unless essential journey Frown

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 14:20 Quote
damn looks good, and the under growth from the old photos till now is insane. How many years?

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 22:44 Quote
I love so much that this thread is getting progress again. This was always the coolest thread on pinkbike.

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 1:33 Quote
That is some mighty fine work there Gary, that hipped step down thing is right up my street man, love angled take offs!

And yes VTtwintips, this thread is the coolest on pinkbike, most threads are just people giving you shit advice or bragging about some thing, this thread is where the people go that really keep the MTB world turning, the builders!

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 4:46 Quote
Gary damn that is a fresh looking line with a view too. Photo with the homie in gap shows it's not only a looker though, decent gap too.

Couldn't be more stoked this forum is picking up, building is almost as sick as riding and other people make the wheels turn on what to build next, which means more stuff to ride!

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 6:41 Quote
Before:
photo

After:
photo

photo

Stoked on moving dirt! This thread is awesome

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.037109
Mobile Version of Website