cheesecake

• Previous Page
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:43 Quote
Wtf chain slayer why is pinkbike "progressing" to moto whene pikebike the original site is a mtbg/bmx site

pinkbike dont go gay and sell out

Commetns on the change?

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
no it's not dude, we gotta pack up our bags and move, however all our accounts and pictures won't be gone, it'll all be archived so people can still access it.

i was planning on getting a dirt bike anyway, so it's gonna be great, and the blue is a nice change after seeing so much red Smile

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
lol...april fools just like the previous years

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:51 Quote
I like the blue scheme

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:52 Quote
i like the blue but keep pink bike cos it could be any kind of bike Y DID THEY CHANGE IT

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
Same, I like the blue...but

Can't you only do april fools up until midday on april 1st?

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
You guys SUCK. How bout' playing along with the joke for a while?

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
Whats wrong with chainslayer?

We're progressing to mx, just accept the fact that mx is the future of the sport.

Enough of this Aprils fool rubbish, its clearly the way the site is going to be from now on. And also a top mod said that to me, so I've not just made it up.

Engines are the future of the sport, so much faster and better than pedalling.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
Do people honestly forget that its April first every year? I don't see how people can fall for this same thing year after year. Today I opened the site, looked at the top banner realized its April first and went about my business.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
haha i liked the one last year with the barbie stuff this one is kinda lame not going to lie but i dont have a problem with it tup

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
Do people honestly forget that its April first every year? I don't see how people can fall for this same thing year after year. Today I opened the site, looked at the top banner realized its April first and went about my business.

no joke, unbelievable how many poeple fall for it.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
Ha ha, it happens every year and people still take it seriously!!
I actually looked forward to pinkbike this morning, i was hoping for anotherof pink pony vesion Rolleyes

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
xr200racer wrote:
haha i liked the one last year with the barbie stuff this one is kinda lame not going to lie but i dont have a problem with it tup

Last year it was drunk cyclist. The year before that was unicorns lol.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 10:06 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
Whats wrong with chainslayer?

We're progressing to mx, just accept the fact that mx is the future of the sport.

Enough of this Aprils fool rubbish, its clearly the way the site is going to be from now on. And also a top mod said that to me, so I've not just made it up.

Engines are the future of the sport, so much faster and better than pedalling.

i had to disagree with this mx was the history of this sport and has inspired many of the parts frame designs components and tricks just about everything has come out of moto-cross (exept cranks and derailers Smile ). i say we're not progressing to motocross but rather away from it. and the use of motors in this sport is bs then it will just be moto-cross and in a world that is suppose to be going "green" thats the last thing we would need

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008427
Mobile Version of Website