mongoose nugget

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
mongoose nugget
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 16, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
pinknugget wrote:
coralcorn wrote:
pinknugget wrote:

Yeah, Coralcoms. Thats an old EC-X. If the geo isn't set up for you specifically, there is nothing custom about it.

well being a racer then it does. It gives me some more power for pedaling and better cornering... It definately isnt a EC-X it has the nugget linkage basically.

I stand corrected. Hmmm... so it's not an ec-x and its not a nugget. It must be like a pre-pre-production Nugget. I'd call it the Goose Mcnugget.

alright we can call it that!

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 8:14 Quote
heres mine..

<Photo does not exist: 4532915>

i love the thing, i use it for riding everything as i cannot justify a long travel rig up in north england. if your considering buying one go for it, you will not be disappointed, they are way to much fun!

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 17:06 Quote
damn...grave digging..but SICK nugget

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 22:46 Quote
I am going to grave dig again.. but damn I work at a mongoose dealer and I have 4 mongoose bikes and I could nevcer justify the nugget but the one in the shop finally sold and I am soo bumbed.. every day at work I just sat there and staired at it.. they are such sweet bikes..

Posted: May 26, 2010 at 8:42 Quote
sorry to grave dig but...

I'm thinking about getting either the mongoose nugget or the banshee rampant. i like both bikes but the nugget is less money and has a slightly slacker headtube angle(by 1 degree). but i don't know much about the nugget so i wanted some opinions.

Posted: Jun 3, 2010 at 20:00 Quote
just bought me one 3 days ago. just haven't gotten it yet Cry

Posted: Jun 3, 2010 at 20:01 Quote
lightsout wrote:
when you get the chance could you pm me about how it rides?

Posted: Jun 3, 2010 at 20:04 Quote
trekriderOWS16 wrote:
lightsout wrote:
will do

Posted: Jun 3, 2010 at 20:06 Quote
lightsout wrote:
trekriderOWS16 wrote:
lightsout wrote:
will do
thanks man. im really looking into getting one myself.

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2011 at 14:07 Quote
Mine!
photo
I upgraded it a bit:
Revolution 36s brown
Truvativ Hussefelt Stem and Bars
Strait Line grips
2010 Marzocchi 55TST2 160mm
And Kenda ExCavators front and rear, and soon a Kenda Happy Medium for the rear (for the dry summer)
I still need a smaller BMX seat to make it easier in the super steep!
I have very short legs for being 6'3".

Posted: Sep 12, 2011 at 10:30 Quote
Grave Digging, just got one used off of a guy. It has a 100mm fork on it. Rides nice so far. Took it on our beginner jumps and our freeride trail. took a bit to get it set up for me. I weigh 200. None of it is stick it was built up as a frame project. Not sure where he got it as a frame though. Unless he like the compnent and put them on a different frame. Im thinking of going with a pike for the front end I like the idea of different travel option up front. No pics of it just yet.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019733
Mobile Version of Website