Dirt Jumps in Bay Area
Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 0:51 Quote
bikenerdy wrote:
ya, check out sandhill its really fun

how do i get to sandhill

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 0:52 Quote
GeorgeOfTheJungle wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
shells is a good spot that is pretty chill with newcomers. but www.msdhw.com is your best bet.
Where's Shells?

are you still trying to find out where shells is?

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 15:39 Quote
nhillerby wrote:
bikenerdy wrote:

how do i get to sandhill

sandhill closed the mtn bike section.

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 15:47 Quote
DRASTIC wrote:
nhillerby wrote:
bikenerdy wrote:

how do i get to sandhill

yeah sandhill is only open to dirtbikes now, they closed a while back, as for the 101 jumps in mill valley those are gone as well

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 17:42 Quote
nhillerby wrote:
lilclint19 wrote:
Sandhill is good. it has 4x, dual slalom, ladder drops, car jumps. but you have to pay 10 bucks

where is this sandhill you speak of. What would i search to find out where it is

It closed for MTBing

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 at 10:42 Quote
You would need to go back to around 2005 to ride Sandhill. It closed down a while back. RIP.
msdhw.com might have some old info. I personally haven't been on it for over a year... ah, the good ol' days of Mud, Sweat, and DownHill World...

Posted: Dec 13, 2011 at 18:50 Quote
enorbz wrote:
DRASTIC wrote:
nhillerby wrote:

how do i get to sandhill

yeah sandhill is only open to dirtbikes now, they closed a while back, as for the 101 jumps in mill valley those are gone as well
101 isn't in mill valley. SVT is in mill valley. BOTH are still there. 101 is in-acessable due to construction blocking the entrance. SVT is looking prime....

Posted: Jan 10, 2012 at 20:50 Quote
bouncer666 wrote:
enorbz wrote:
DRASTIC wrote:

101 isn't in mill valley. SVT is in mill valley. BOTH are still there. 101 is in-acessable due to construction blocking the entrance. SVT is looking prime....

what is SVT. could you tell me how to get there by car please

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 22:51 Quote
I'm trying to get a photo shoot together with some dirt jumping either dirt or at a skatepark. Anyone know of any good spots near Monterey that I can hit up? I'm going to be at Sea Otter all week. Any help is appreciated.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 17:49 Quote
ralbisurez wrote:
I'm trying to get a photo shoot together with some dirt jumping either dirt or at a skatepark. Anyone know of any good spots near Monterey that I can hit up? I'm going to be at Sea Otter all week. Any help is appreciated.

Best bet would be the Fort Ord dirt jumps

Posted: Sep 26, 2016 at 16:28 Quote
ive been a marin mountain biker my whole life. Can anybody pont me in the correct direction of the graveyard in marin county

Posted: Nov 9, 2016 at 9:58 Quote
Mreinders23 wrote:
ive been a marin mountain biker my whole life. Can anybody pont me in the correct direction of the graveyard in marin county

Graveyard is private property and has been under sever scrutinization the last few years. Easy to find but not many people are willing to share such an at risk spot. We had to tear down all the wood features because the spot was such a problem. The spot is relatively run down and not what it used to be.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031172
Mobile Version of Website