Decent hamsterley

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Decent hamsterley
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
hi an doing some work with decent hamsterley and we are trying to improve and advertise it. i would like to no what people think of the place and what you think it needs to improve thanks

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
I have never ridden there myself although i plan to but a mate has told me in the wet its almost impossible not to fall of.

Posted: Mar 9, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
i went up there for a week last summer, and i think its one of the best in England. Someone there told me they were putting speakers in the downhill track, i think that would be an amazing idea.

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
more stuff to do,it appeals only to dh,im no racer.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 5:44 Quote
hi i can see what you are sayin but we also have a huge 4x track witch is mega and also the forest has some nice cross c you should try it out thanks for your post

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 7:09 Quote
i have been once and the 4x track was pretty sweet and dh run i did was pretty nice also.

but maybe some sort of shore stuff could be included,like the link provided.

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/2423/

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 2:39 Quote
hi pal we are just putting a little bit of shaw up at the min but its hard with no money ha but we will get thear

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
i think perhaps a run off of the second half of the dh which is more high speed/ alpine style, something unlike the usual uk dh

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
hi there i have moved over from cumbria afew mouths ago and afew friends told me to check it out as i didnt no where to ride i am pleased i went up there it really good the people are good with you and the tracks are great !!

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
love it .. place people everything , maybe more slope style things , ...

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
I've only rode there a couple of times, never done a full run yet, but really enjoyed myself there, like above cracking place and peopleSmile

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
i've been a few times and i also love it. i think its got alot to do there dj, 4x dh and xc

i love the ski jump and big double the best Big Grin
i still havnt been down all the dh routes yet Big Grin

Posted: Apr 4, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
i,ve been there alot , the best 4x course i've ever ridden and i went to fort william. love the place , my mate hates it though he says that there isn't enough ton it down a hill with 30 foot jumps downhill there, and i can't disagree ,but i still like the place no matter what , but if you are looking to build something try and make it less tech and more huge jumps fast downhill and then hamsterley is complete . i also saw that you want white fox 40's , i asked mojo cos i wanted to do it and they said send them the forks they will dismantel them and send you back the lowers , you then send the lowers off to get sprayed and when you get them back send them back to mojo and they will fit them , mojo charges you £85 (a service) and i think in all it would cost 130 max.
thanks

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 3:50 Quote
i've ridden there twice and the second time i broke my wrist haha oh well, cast comes off wednesday!

Posted: Apr 6, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
lol that the life of a rider. you need to get down its improved a lot and it will. it can the best in england with in the next year

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014261
Mobile Version of Website