Buy Advice: Norco Sight VLT A1 29

PB Forum :: eMTB
Buy Advice: Norco Sight VLT A1 29
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 15:39 Quote
Hey all,
new here and to the mtb world so greetings and appreciate any advice in advance.

I have the opportunity to pick up a lightly used Norco Sight VLT A1 29 for $4k locally and I'm on the fence.

Seems like a very solid bike but the reviews I'm seeing are labeling it as a charger that's not beginner friendly. How many cents should I throw on that opinion?

I'm based in Santa Cruz and there are a lot of tight and woodsy trails around here.
I ride motorcycles so am well versed in hucking a behemoth around tight corners, just wondering if I should steer clear given my experience or if it's something I can work through as I get better.

Thanks again

Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 3:01 Quote
To further yourself with a little more info - there is an ebike forum web - this offers some info posts there with the Norco vlt 29ers - not to mention other brands to browse away......

The 27.5 sight vlt rolls with ease through tighter sections of trail switch backs.... my mate rides a very capable Commie 29er Meta often struggles to get me on these tighter switchy rowdy sections of trails.

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 6:59 Quote
would love the 27.5 but the deal opportunity is on the 29 unfortunately. I think I found the other forum you mentioned, appreciate it!

Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 22:27 Quote
I've been riding my wife's 2020 sight c2 an it hauls. I live in squamish an it rides anything you can throw at it. I use to be a hater on e-bikes until
i lost having the time to ride with work an kids. Now can bust out major laps in no time

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007943
Mobile Version of Website