Ican carbon fiber frames

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Ican carbon fiber frames
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 5:08 Quote
Hello..new to pinkbike.. however I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Ican carbon fiber frames..not much for personal experience on the internet..any input and advise would be greatly appreciated

Only truly a few companies that produce carbon fiber frames.. didn't know if it was the case here

Thanks for your opinions and input.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 5:30 Quote
TeddLove71 wrote:
Hello..new to pinkbike.. however I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Ican carbon fiber frames..not much for personal experience on the internet..any input and advise would be greatly appreciated

Only truly a few companies that produce carbon fiber frames.. didn't know if it was the case here

Thanks for your opinions and input.

I bought two frame from Ican since 2020.

First one , ordered in december 2020 but with the pandemic it didn't came home before june.

When I finally received it , I'd already build a commencal so I had no need for the frame anymore. sold it to someone on pinkbike. I'll try to talk to him about it to know if it's still working in good condition and if it broke lol

Second frame was ordered this week actually.

After finding out that the Ican P1 and P9 are the frame that evolve bikes , Rythm bikes and Sherpa bikes are rebranding for their own brand, I was confident to order a P1 XS for my GF.

She doesn't need the frame for the season so we were okay with a longer waiting time for it.

FYI , you have the option to buy it directly from ICAN website or from AliExpress. In my case, shipping was 200$CAD less from AliExpress so I choose that.

A lot of people will keep a stigma about ordering directly from the manufacturer but if you're okay with :

- No customer service after sell
- No warranty
- Longer shipping delay (well that is now the case for big brand)
- No Shop service ( at least not without being judged to death)

then go for it.

Some people also told me that Evolve , Rythm and Sherpa rebranded those frame but did their "own" QC on them before selling it... I'm still debatting if that's true are not. I'm fairly sure they don't have a shop here in Canada that do that.

Hope that I could clear your mind about them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008241
Mobile Version of Website