Forbidden Dreadnought Owners

PB Forum :: Other
Forbidden Dreadnought Owners
O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2021 at 11:53 Quote
This is true, many have raced on the ripmo as well, which has 147mm, the canyon strive with 150mm as well, In addition the old trek slash was a 150mm enduro race rig

Posted: Dec 16, 2021 at 18:41 Quote
anyone know if you can fit a 220mm rotor on the back of a dread?

Posted: Dec 17, 2021 at 9:37 Quote
das87 wrote:

I have 203mm Hope rotor on my Dreadnought, which I think is the max size, the rear triangle can take.

Posted: Dec 21, 2021 at 13:14 Quote
So who out there has a push on their dreadnaught? How are you getting on with it and how do you find their ‘tune’??

Cheers

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 8:31 Quote
Hey I’m just curious if anyone else has any issues with rocks getting stuck, I have the winter fender on with the moto foam, but I am getting small rocks stuck In different spot. Kind of between the two triangles by the idler pulley. Small Rocks have been getting stuck and I have to flip my bike and compress my rear shock and try to pick them out

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 11:26 Quote
Yup. I take out the fender and moto foam each ride and clean out all the pebbles... Takes a bit of time to get the bike clean after a ride... Is what it is. Was similar with my Spec Enduro FWIW

Kirk-phillips7 wrote:
Hey I’m just curious if anyone else has any issues with rocks getting stuck, I have the winter fender on with the moto foam, but I am getting small rocks stuck In different spot. Kind of between the two triangles by the idler pulley. Small Rocks have been getting stuck and I have to flip my bike and compress my rear shock and try to pick them out

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 12:12 Quote
Do you think it would be coming from the top or could it be from being kicked up from the bottom?

Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 12:52 Quote
Hi everyone, if a dreadnought owner can help me please, mine is due for tomorrow, and I have a question.
I want to know the angle from horizontal of the chain between the upper pulley and the chain ring. In others words please someone open the measurement app on an iPhone, stick the iPhone to the almost vertical part of the chain between the pulley and the ring and tell me the number ^^

This is to clock my oval chain ring...

Merry Christmas by the way! Smile

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 13:43 Quote
Definitely from the top. The lower shock linkage area seems pretty decent at clearing mud

Kirk-phillips7 wrote:
Do you think it would be coming from the top or could it be from being kicked up from the bottom?

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2021 at 15:17 Quote
I’ll clean mine out starting now, I was just riding on the road today and it got stuck in there.

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 19:52 Quote
tp806 wrote:
das87 wrote:

I have 203mm Hope rotor on my Dreadnought, which I think is the max size, the rear triangle can take.

you can def fit a 220 mm rotor on the rear!

Posted: Jan 4, 2022 at 19:54 Quote
bradical72 wrote:
I wonder if with the Cascade link you could get the EXT Storia V3 to work with a reduced 62.5 mm stroke which would end up giving a 161mm travel instead of the full 168mm /65mm stroke Cascade set up? I was super disappointed that my Ohlin's TTX2 didn't fit anymore with the Cascade link installed at 65mm stroke....I guess I should get around to trying it at 62.5mm to see. The TTX2 had the the slightest of contact with the Cascade link at full extension/top out.
The Fox Float X2, DHX and DHX2 all fit with the Cascade link and 65mm stroke.

can anyone confirm a super deluxe ultimate fitting at 65mm stroke?

Posted: Jan 8, 2022 at 23:06 Quote
das87 wrote:
bradical72 wrote:
I wonder if with the Cascade link you could get the EXT Storia V3 to work with a reduced 62.5 mm stroke which would end up giving a 161mm travel instead of the full 168mm /65mm stroke Cascade set up? I was super disappointed that my Ohlin's TTX2 didn't fit anymore with the Cascade link installed at 65mm stroke....I guess I should get around to trying it at 62.5mm to see. The TTX2 had the the slightest of contact with the Cascade link at full extension/top out.
The Fox Float X2, DHX and DHX2 all fit with the Cascade link and 65mm stroke.

can anyone confirm a super deluxe ultimate fitting at 65mm stroke?

can confirm that it does not fit with the cascade link. neither does an ohlins ttx2 air.

Posted: Jan 10, 2022 at 10:19 Quote
Here is the bike check of mine : https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/hugosxm,43514/setup,45238

Still searching for settings but this bike feels amazing !

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 16:58 Quote
Any word on a Cascade link that’s Push 11.6 compatible? Other option is to have a custom machined spacer similar to the EXT adaptor made by Pinner Machine shop, but I’m hoping Cascade would have something more broadly compatible in the works.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027517
Mobile Version of Website