Norco Range 2021

PB Forum :: Norco
Norco Range 2021
O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2023 at 2:09 Quote
Well all 3 versions come with DHX2 but they do say in the question section that a 2021-22 RS Super Deluxe as an option. But that’s all they provide.

Posted: Apr 4, 2023 at 12:30 Quote
Generic TTX22M fits and works great. Ext Storia V3 doesn't fit. I have both.

Posted: Apr 4, 2023 at 12:58 Quote
rotaryjesus wrote:

Thanks for the input!

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2023 at 18:01 Quote
rotaryjesus wrote:

Good to know!

Just to confirm the latest Super Deluxe doesn’t fit right? The hydraulic bottom out would be a nice feature but I’m sure I’ve seen a pic somewhere where it doesn’t fit

Posted: Apr 7, 2023 at 3:15 Quote
exnvanlocal wrote:
rotaryjesus wrote:

Good to know!

Just to confirm the latest Super Deluxe doesn’t fit right? The hydraulic bottom out would be a nice feature but I’m sure I’ve seen a pic somewhere where it doesn’t fit

See the lalosla's post page 77

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2023 at 14:17 Quote
Padded wrote:
exnvanlocal wrote:
rotaryjesus wrote:

Good to know!

I was a bit confused by the post as they say it worked with a medium but seem to be asking would it work with a large and WRP mullet link

Am I reading it wrong?

Posted: Apr 17, 2023 at 22:51 Quote
Padded wrote:
exnvanlocal wrote:
rotaryjesus wrote:

Good to know!

It does fit on certain frame sizes
In my medium it fits close but it fits

Posted: Apr 17, 2023 at 22:53 Quote
exnvanlocal wrote:
Padded wrote:
exnvanlocal wrote:

Good to know!

I was a bit confused by the post as they say it worked with a medium but seem to be asking would it work with a large and WRP mullet link

Am I reading it wrong?

The mullet link is the best thing you can do to this bike

Posted: Apr 19, 2023 at 23:38 Quote
I have a 2021 Norco Shore1. Loved the bike but I totally wore out the idler pulley and can't get any help from Norco or the local dealer for getting a new one. Does anyone make a after market one? Apparently this happens to all of them and Norco can not source the Part. Seems like alot of money to spend on a bike that can't be serviced. Also Norco Customer Service was impossible to Deal with. I own a Shore1, Range, Aurum and a Sight but after this mess I will likely be shoping for a bike that can be serviced and will call their customers back with solutions. Anyway I digress. Any aftermarket idler pulleys?

Posted: Apr 20, 2023 at 0:11 Quote
ScottRice wrote:
I have a 2021 Norco Shore1. Loved the bike but I totally wore out the idler pulley and can't get any help from Norco or the local dealer for getting a new one. Does anyone make a after market one? Apparently this happens to all of them and Norco can not source the Part. Seems like alot of money to spend on a bike that can't be serviced. Also Norco Customer Service was impossible to Deal with. I own a Shore1, Range, Aurum and a Sight but after this mess I will likely be shoping for a bike that can be serviced and will call their customers back with solutions. Anyway I digress. Any aftermarket idler pulleys?
Find a 3d-printing company, show them the idler and let them copy it. Think they can source you a solution relatively fast and for a cheap price. Even if it gets worn faster, you could order several from them and change it when needed. Smile

Posted: Apr 25, 2023 at 15:03 Quote
Hey everyone. Those with the WRP mullet link: share your experience with me. Thinking about getting it with the stock shock. My goal is to help the bike accelerate a little quicker and maybe be a little more fun on flow trail type stuff. I’m a big fan of the straight line speed as it sits, but I’m just looking to make it feel a little more lively.

Posted: Apr 25, 2023 at 23:51 Quote
UncleCliffy wrote:
Hey everyone. Those with the WRP mullet link: share your experience with me. Thinking about getting it with the stock shock. My goal is to help the bike accelerate a little quicker and maybe be a little more fun on flow trail type stuff. I’m a big fan of the straight line speed as it sits, but I’m just looking to make it feel a little more lively.
I have one but as the mullet dh mode so 206mm travel and its an absolute beast. It corner’s like a dream tracks straight jumps poppy. I have never experienced a bike this versatile. From worldcup dh tracks to jumplines to flow lines.

Posted: Apr 26, 2023 at 7:54 Quote
For those of you that have DH drivetrains on these bikes, what chain length did you wind up running for your frame/cassette size?

Posted: Apr 26, 2023 at 8:30 Quote
MortenFreeride wrote:
UncleCliffy wrote:
I have one but as the mullet dh mode so 206mm travel and its an absolute beast. It corner’s like a dream tracks straight jumps poppy. I have never experienced a bike this versatile. From worldcup dh tracks to jumplines to flow lines.
That’s awesome. I’m going to keep the standard shock though. It’s my only bike right now and I’m hoping to make it just a little more efficient on the pedaly trails I’m riding…

Posted: Apr 29, 2023 at 11:52 Quote
UncleCliffy wrote:
MortenFreeride wrote:
UncleCliffy wrote:
That’s awesome. I’m going to keep the standard shock though. It’s my only bike right now and I’m hoping to make it just a little more efficient on the pedaly trails I’m riding…

I had a WRP stock shock mullet link and really liked how much better the bike would corner, and felt effortless on the steeps. Was getting tire buzz with 29” wheel, not with the 27.5”. I ended up selling the link when I put my Range up for sale. I ended up not being able to sell the bike so I decided to keep it, and got the WRP DH mullet link and 75mm shock. It’s not quite a bolt on and go setup like the stock length link. My stock shock spring was 600#. My 75mm Super Deluxe came with a 600 and a 450. The 600 was crazy stiff, couldn’t even ride it. The 450# is proving to also be too stiff even for my 215 lb weight, only getting 25% sag. The bike feels tall, and rides front heavy. I’ll try a 400# but have a feeling I’ll end up getting another WRP stock length mullet link. My biggest concern is that the lower suspension link really smashes stuff now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010954
Mobile Version of Website