Looking for a trail builder

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Looking for a trail builder
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2020 at 10:04 Quote
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a trail builder for hire. I know most everyone on here gets it done by the sweat of their brow. This is not an option for me. Full time job, going to school, caring for my elderly parents and back problems means I need to look for other options.

So if your are a trail builder or know of one for hire, please chime in.

Happy shredding,

Euripides

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 8:10 Quote
GreenStone TrailCraft is the closest I can vouch for near you. I'm sure there may be some that are closer but Andrew does incredible work. https://greenstonetrailcraft.com
Euripides-Iripadem wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a trail builder for hire. I know most everyone on here gets it done by the sweat of their brow. This is not an option for me. Full time job, going to school, caring for my elderly parents and back problems means I need to look for other options.

So if your are a trail builder or know of one for hire, please chime in.

Happy shredding,

Euripides

O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 10:05 Quote
Thanks Daniel. I must admit I'm hoping for someone closer as I'd like to go see some the trails built by the outfit. On top of that transportation costs for equipment cannot be cheap. That said I understand that there will be $$$$$ involved.

Posted: Aug 7, 2020 at 3:19 Quote
Hi Euripedes,

I have someone out of Manhattan. Very happy to share with you if interested.

Jason

Posted: Aug 7, 2020 at 4:16 Quote
I don't know if this helps, but I have ridden their trails in New Mexico and they are sweet.

https://www.jaggedaxetraildesigns.com/

O+
Posted: Aug 8, 2020 at 15:59 Quote
I’m somewhat local to your area. My company name is KSAbuilt and I have years of experience at a resort and have recently started my own business. Check out ksabuilt.com and let me know. Thanks

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008840
Mobile Version of Website