2021 SantaCruz?

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
2021 SantaCruz?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 9:37 Quote
Anyone have info on new 2021’s? Went to LBS to buy a XL Hightower and they are sold out until late July early August. Are the changing anything besides colors? I’m really hoping price doesn’t change as I’m looking at the base model.

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 12:50 Quote
The Hightower is less than a year old and it's been well-received. Major changes are highly unlikely. Small changes to the spec are possible and maybe small changes to price points.

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 19:39 Quote
R-M-R wrote:
The Hightower is less than a year old and it's been well-received. Major changes are highly unlikely. Small changes to the spec are possible and maybe small changes to price points.

Thanks for the info. I’m curious to see color options.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 10:25 Quote
I went to my lbs and they said that they would have 2021 model year by mid July. I’m looking at the new tallboy which my friend at the lbs said the new colors are like a ivory and white and a black and white. It kinda annoyed me cause I was hopping for something a little brighter.

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
ryan-az wrote:
I went to my lbs and they said that they would have 2021 model year by mid July. I’m looking at the new tallboy which my friend at the lbs said the new colors are like a ivory and white and a black and white. It kinda annoyed me cause I was hopping for something a little brighter.
Do you know if they're sticking with the fox dps for 2021 tb?

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 10:21 Quote
I’m not sure. If I had to guess I think that they would.

Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 19:38 Quote
ryan-az wrote:

Those color options are kinda lame but you never know until you see it in person. Could you find out what colors they plan on doing for Hightower and megatower?

Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 21:24 Quote
That’s a good point, my guy at the lbs just said the tallboy colors. I’m looking at the tallboy 4 and an upcoming yeti sb115. I heard from another source that one of the Hightower colors is red but I’m not sure on that.

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 17:22 Quote
I just pre ordered 2021 Hightower in XXL. Unfortunately my LBS only told me the 2 colorways were battleship grey or a burnt orange color without telling me the accent colors... Frown

So I bite the bullet and got the burnt orange without knowing the second color. He mentioned the greys normally come with a black or dark accent so I wanted to get the brighter one!

Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 20:38 Quote
Keithike wrote:
I just pre ordered 2021 Hightower in XXL. Unfortunately my LBS only told me the 2 colorways were battleship grey or a burnt orange color without telling me the accent colors... Frown

So I bite the bullet and got the burnt orange without knowing the second color. He mentioned the greys normally come with a black or dark accent so I wanted to get the brighter one!

Did they say anything about the build kits or any other info about the bike? Any estimate on when it would ship to you?

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 22:23 Quote
jdscott7 wrote:
Keithike wrote:

Did they say anything about the build kits or any other info about the bike? Any estimate on when it would ship to you?

Not much, other than shipping mid to late July

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 1:10 Quote
Keithike wrote:

I hope you like it!

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
battleship gray and burnt orange are exactly the colours of 2018, so I get a pretty good idea on how it's going to look
https://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en-US/hightower-my18

What about the kits? are they going to have mechanical dropper post on the R kit? Fox fork?

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 4:46 Quote
That is not burnt orange. LOL but yes, a burnt orange was offered in 18 on the TB.

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 18:44 Quote
Oh I think kinda like this one? https://www.santacruzbicycles.com/files/styles/scb_natural_1440_auto/public/hero/scb_web_product_tallboy_rust_herotall.jpg?itok=Zpc7FebL

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011494
Mobile Version of Website