photo

You need to get that bike dirty

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 6:30 Quote
FastRiding wrote:
behold the ultimate slash 2021

photo

6/10

Edit: Marking you down for mismatching brand tires.

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 7:15 Quote
FastRiding wrote:

photo

So you paid for extra for project one just to go with solid gray and a black logo? Bold move cotton.

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 7:31 Quote
Looks just like my 8..just put black vinyl decals over the silver

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 7:31 Quote
Looks just like my 8..just put black vinyl decals over the silver

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 7:40 Quote
For sale so soon, must be love

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 8:43 Quote
robbie92835 wrote:
Does anyone by chance know the stock spoke lengths for both wheels? I laced my rims on my 9.8 to Onyx hubs, but I am building a new wheelset with different rims and will be using the Onyx hubs, so I want to lace the stock rims back to the stock Bontrager hubs so I figured if someone (maybe even Trek since they post in here) might have those lengths on hand.

Thanks!

For the front Line Elite 30 wheel:

282mm drive side
280mm non-drive side

For the rear Line Elite 30 wheel:

280mm drive side
282mm non-drive side

Cheers!

-Mitch

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
WY228 wrote:
FastRiding wrote:

photo

So you paid for extra for project one just to go with solid gray and a black logo? Bold move cotton.
SAVAGE. Also, not wrong.

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 13:19 Quote
Looks like you properly bottomed out the suspension! That rig needs flat pedals to be “ultimate” though

Posted: Aug 13, 2021 at 15:05 Quote
Piker72 wrote:
Looks like you properly bottomed out the suspension . That rig needs flat pedals to be “ultimate” though

I would consider Mallet/E dh pedals "ultimate" those look like shimano.. nothing shimano makes is ultimate except for saints lol

Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 8:19 Quote
noideamtber wrote:
Piker72 wrote:
Looks like you properly bottomed out the suspension . That rig needs flat pedals to be “ultimate” though

I would consider Mallet/E dh pedals "ultimate" those look like shimano.. nothing shimano makes is ultimate except for saints lol

Those caged XT pedals leave nothing to be desired... they're excellent

Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 21:57 Quote
dresendsit wrote:
noideamtber wrote:
Piker72 wrote:

Those caged XT pedals leave nothing to be desired... they're excellent

Xtr pedals have been working fine, Had to buy them because my previus XT. pedals where the only component not failing in my 2 previus bike. Seemed so reliable that i just had to continue.. But will get flat pedals and shoes because it better for Dirt jumps i have nearby but still undecided.. I just dont want to scratch it...

It does look like the 8, i actually love the 8 in black look. But this one had a difference. It could be groupped with AXS dropper, and carbon rims. which in my view is 10x more important than the color of the logo.

Still i much rather having it ALL black than mixed colors after some time with it.

Thanks for the feedback, its a god dam brutal bike

Sadlly ive been ripping through so many tires, which are now worth over 100$ without shipping? its just annoying.
i need a sponsor

Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 21:59 Quote
Its actually a different kind of black, and it did not exist when i bought it. I believe trek got the idea from me.

lol

Posted: Aug 14, 2021 at 22:00 Quote
nouseforaname wrote:
FastRiding wrote:

photo

6/10

Edit: Marking you down for mismatching brand tires.

If you aint a pro... i dont see why tha would be bad.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016070
Mobile Version of Website