2019 yt capra or 2019 bronson

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
2019 yt capra or 2019 bronson
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 20:25 Quote
Hi, I have a 2017 trek slash 9.8 which Im saleing it and Im looking for a capra cf pro or bronson cs 27.5 , but I need to know which one do u guys recommend and which one I would lost less money at the saleing time my idea is keep changing my mind bike after 1 or 2 years
I'm new here, thx for the help!

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 12:42 Quote
I ride a 2019 Bronson CS and it’s very nice. However, the shock isn’t too good, it may be because I had a defective shock (I replaced it with a Factory Fox DPX2. The Bronson is well worth the money as it is a very good climbing and descending bike. The YT is a longer travel bike with better suspension and is probably a good descending bike. However, it made not be the best at climbing. Overall I would recommend the Bronson.

O+
Posted: May 17, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
I would get the Capra. The Bronson is a great bike but you get more for you money with the Capra.
I would also say the Capra is just as good of a climber as the Bronson even though it has more travel.
A buddy has a 2016 Capra and climbs everything. I hopped on it one day and was surprised how well it pedaled for a 170mm travel bike.
I ride a Canyon Spectral and am considering selling it to get a Capra. Yes it climbs that well.
We do rides that are typically around 10-13 miles with about 1500-200 feet of elevation gain. Just to give you an idea.
Both are great bikes and you will be happy either way you go.

Posted: Jun 27, 2019 at 15:51 Quote
The bronson is the better all around bike period. If you just want to go down hill I would pick the capra. Even though pressfit bb's are just not my style. I sold my capra for a bronson and I can tell you the bronson does indeed climb better while the capra descends slightly better.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009671
Mobile Version of Website