Posted some trails Dec 5/6, not confirmed yet, checking to see if I did something wrong?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Posted some trails Dec 5/6, not confirmed yet, checking to see if I did something wrong?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2018 at 15:24 Quote
I posted trails for the first time Dec 5/6. I have had other access roads and trails accepted since then, but these first five are still hanging out. Would it be possible for someone to take a look, and see if I did something wrong that is hanging them up? They are 5 Points trail, Red Tongue trail, Pipeline trail, 3rd Gap trail and a no-name trail in Bald Eagle and Tiadaghton State Forests. Best regards, Lee

FL
Posted: Dec 19, 2018 at 0:35 Quote
I don't know the area, but a quick look shows that you added them to "Laurelton", while the nearby trails are in "RB Winter State Park". This might be correct, but it seems you're the only one that has added trails to Laurelton.

As for the waiting time, it varies, depending on the time local admins have, or until the general public reviews the trails and votes.

O+
Posted: Dec 19, 2018 at 4:26 Quote
Thanks! The site filled in Laurelton for the first one, and I just kept it for all. I see what you mean from the map, though, these seem to be in the Williamsport quadrant, I'll change that. My other question was sub-region, some of these trails are just across the line in Tiadaghton State Forest, but the drop-down menu wouldn't let me add Tiadaghton so I went with Bald Eagle State Forest for all. Maybe I need to figure out how to add a sub-region.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009685
Mobile Version of Website