Metal Thread(all kinds)

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Metal Thread(all kinds)
Posted: May 20, 2019 at 16:52 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
seraph wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I was never able to give any of those bands the time of day....Korn Limp Biskit… any of that shit... pretty cringeworthy stuff....

Hey don't start dissing bands just because you didn't like their music. I loved Limp Bizkit and Korn and I still like the former.

Nothing wrong with saying I couldn't get into something my man.

You called it shit and said it's cringeworthy. It would have sufficed to simply say "I don't care for their music". This is a thread about the appreciation of metal music of all kinds. But we don't need to start shitting all over each other's taste.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 17:58 Quote
Dude easy does it. True metal heads have skin thick as steel.

Besides why the f*ck do you care what I think about Limp Biskit?

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Dude easy does it. True metal heads have skin thick as steel.

Besides why the f*ck do you care what I think about Limp Biskit?

I don't, but you called it shit. You could have simply said "I don't like it". How would you like it if I called everything you ever liked "shit"? Oh I guess you'd be fine because you're a "true metalhead" whatever that is.

I'm just saying it's not nice to go around shitting on peoples' taste in music. We're supposed to be inclusive here.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 22:23 Quote
So I'm supposed to pussyfoot around my opinion on your behalf? If I said I prefer not to listen to limp biskit that would have made it easier on you??? I was being nice by merely calling it cringeworthy... which it is.

The word shit if you read it was used as a group... as in “that shit”.

But I will say, i viewed a couple videos of theirs after your problem with me voicing my opinion. And it changed... they’re worse than I first thought. They suck. Like really suck. The one about rolling in a car is so bad its mind boggling. Watch that video and tell me there is anything metal about it.

And if you cant find obvious humor in my response to your concerns, then Im not sure what to tell you. I m a nice person who treats people with respect... unless they’re limp biskit of course...

And no... it wouldn’t bother me if you called an album I post shit. At all... cause it might just be shit.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 0:18 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
So I'm supposed to pussyfoot .

Did someone say pussyfoot...…..

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 2:12 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
So I'm supposed to pussyfoot around my opinion on your behalf? If I said I prefer not to listen to limp biskit that would have made it easier on you??? I was being nice by merely calling it cringeworthy... which it is.

The word shit if you read it was used as a group... as in “that shit”.

But I will say, i viewed a couple videos of theirs after your problem with me voicing my opinion. And it changed... they’re worse than I first thought. They suck. Like really suck. The one about rolling in a car is so bad its mind boggling. Watch that video and tell me there is anything metal about it.

And if you cant find obvious humor in my response to your concerns, then Im not sure what to tell you. I m a nice person who treats people with respect... unless they’re limp biskit of course...

And no... it wouldn’t bother me if you called an album I post shit. At all... cause it might just be shit.

You're a piece of work man...

O+
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 6:35 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
So I'm supposed to pussyfoot .

Did someone say pussyfoot...…..

ahhh i love sikth

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 8:43 Quote

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 13:05 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

lol outrage culture would put old zakk out to dry if he came out with that today ,mad times

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
I couldn’t resist... it randomly popped up while toobin last night... it was fate.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 13:35 Quote
Speaking of Pussyfooters - here is where my PB username comes from!

Many 'metal' bands have cited Japan's GISM as an influence and were an early punk-metal crossover band.

The whole Detestation album is ridiculous good fun! Set the Wayback machine to 1983:

Give the whole song a chance before you get disgusted!!

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
While I'm here, this Turkish/Danish teeth-themed DM band is playing at the Oakland Metro this Sunday......

I think I'm going to check this show out....

Day 2 - May 26th

Morbid Saint
Necrot
Noisem
Hyperdontia
Mortiferum
Call of the Void
Cartilage
Funeral Chant

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 13:56 Quote
Finally, for some straight-ahead, no-frills (except for the short intro and outro) cold (modern) Black Metal from Roman of Drudkh's band Windswept, check out their new record:

(let's leave the Bizkits in the past with fFred)

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
Is the GISM song originally a GG Allen tune? Strangely familiar and very similar but unsure what came first.... no pun intended

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012914
Mobile Version of Website