Does anybody here live or work in Bothell, WA? Looking for trail advocates.

PB Forum :: USA - West
Does anybody here live or work in Bothell, WA? Looking for trail advocates.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 12:13 Quote
Hi

There are some upcoming projects where mountain bike trails may have a chance to happen in the city of Bothell. I'm looking for mountain bikers in Bothell to join a Facebook group so that when the time comes to make our case to the city, I'm not doing it alone. I'd love to be able to ride where I live. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/386181188516711

Thanks!

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 18:04 Quote
Hey I work in Bothell and live in Kirkland. I’m not on Facebook, any other way to help out?

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 7:45 Quote
I’d be interested in advocating for it, I live in Lake Stevens, but the more riding spots we have the better. Any way to help beyond Facebook?

O+
Posted: May 1, 2018 at 17:15 Quote
Same here. I'd love some trails, but don't do Facebook.

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 14:01 Quote
One more here that would like more info but doesn’t do Facebook...

Posted: Nov 19, 2018 at 22:03 Quote
Hey guys

It's been a while since I've posted here - sorry about that.

Bothell is looking to fill three openings on the parks & rec board. Obviously this is a commitment that involves a whole lot more than mountain biking, but if you're interested, now you know. Applications open until December 21, the council interviews people in January.

Evergreen will be presenting at the Parks board meeting on Jan 10 at 7PM at city hall. The wayne golf course master planning and the PROSAP are both happening in the next year or so, and those will be pretty big if we've got a shot at trails. I'd love to see you there.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009907
Mobile Version of Website