• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 24, 2017 at 20:18 Quote
Recently moved from the south east of england to rhode island
I ws wondering is anyone knew of any dh trils in rhode island or close by
Its tough being nearly.3 hours from the closest bike park

Cheers stu

Posted: Jun 24, 2017 at 21:30 Quote
Highland Mountain Bike Park (Northfield, NH) is the best lift-access downhill riding in New England. I have heard great things about Thunder Mountain in western MA, but everyone I have spoken too says Highland is better "for now". They have done a ton of building there and if anything put some pressure on Highland to step up some of their trail maintenance (which they have).

Locally in Cumberland, Rhode Island, there is a small trail network called Diamond Hill that has some fun, albeit short, downhill trails. Similarly you can find some fun downhill sections at Lincoln Woods in RI.

If you are looking for some free ride trails, Vietnam in Milford, MA and Lynn Woods in Lynn, MA are two of the oldest and most beloved free ride trail systems in the region. There are a lot of old school jumps, drops, and hucks in both these networks. They are also two of the most heavily trafficked spots, so you can meet people to show you around.

Check out NEMBA to find the chapter that rides in your area. For the most part, they are all awesome people and offer a ton of group rides and events.

Posted: Jun 29, 2017 at 15:18 Quote
impman wrote:
Recently moved from the south east of england to rhode island
I ws wondering is anyone knew of any dh trils in rhode island or close by
Its tough being nearly.3 hours from the closest bike park

Cheers stu
Really bro 3 hours! I live in florida and i have to jump on a plane 3-5 times a season to dh at a real park! Takes me a whole day of travel and 1,000 in airfare and car rental. So stop crying lol, put some gas in your car and be glad u only have a 3 hour drive!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.129695
Mobile Version of Website