Western Mass DH Savvy Shop?

PB Forum :: USA - East
Western Mass DH Savvy Shop?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 14:20 Quote
Would anyone be kind enough to suggest a shop in the Western Mass area (Hartford to Springfield vicinity) that has experience with DH bikes? I've tried New England Bike and Scuba (formerly Gravity Warehouse) and Competitive Edge, but I'm interested in giving another shop a try. Thanks in advance!

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 17:44 Quote
Highland bike and hardware in Holyoke. A few of the guys who work there are dh riders, awesome shop.

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 at 13:31 Quote
sab11 wrote:
Would anyone be kind enough to suggest a shop in the Western Mass area (Hartford to Springfield vicinity) that has experience with DH bikes? I've tried New England Bike and Scuba (formerly Gravity Warehouse) and Competitive Edge, but I'm interested in giving another shop a try. Thanks in advance!

Come on up to the shop at Thunder Mountain Bike Park, we specialize in downhill/enduro race bikes! We can fix just about anything just give us a call and let us know so we can get all the parts you need before you get here!

Posted: Aug 18, 2017 at 4:57 Quote
Good suggestions I'll second two of them and add 1:

1. The Thunder Mountain Bike Shop is really good and has one of the best Mechanics (if not THE best mechanic) in Southern New England (and that'd be Brad). All the guys in the shop ride and ride really, really well.

2. Highland Bike and Hardware: Really good folks here who also love DH and get the scene and needs of DH riders. Neat shop in a location that'll definitely appreciate your business.

3. The East Longmeadow branch of Competitive Edge. Pop in (or call) and be sure to ask for and talk to Tyler. He's a young man who know his stuff and will set you up right.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008885
Mobile Version of Website