YT Jeffsy 27 thread - small wheels only...

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
YT Jeffsy 27 thread - small wheels only...
O+ FL
Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 23:46 Quote
Ordered a large CF One. Thanks everyone who answered questions in this and the other Jeffsy 29 thread for me. Hope to get the bike at the end of April!

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 13:00 Quote
Just got done ordering a AL One in Large Big Grin
It says that they're in stock, so we'll see when it gets here. I can hardly wait.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 9:33 Quote
SkipSkovhugger wrote:
It says that they're in stock, so we'll see when it gets here. I can hardly wait.

Got mine couple days ago. Its basically still in the box because im very busy at other things atm, but sure looked sweet! In weekend i will put it together.

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 12:01 Quote
DomaSXS wrote:
SkipSkovhugger wrote:

Got mine couple days ago. Its basically still in the box because im very busy at other things atm, but sure looked sweet! In weekend i will put it together.

@DomaSXS
@SkipSkovhugger

Hi,
What frame size did you both order Wink ? How tall are you?

I am 192cm, ~90 leg planning to order L / XL as 30:70 ratio Big Grin still choosing

Cheers,

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 13:30 Quote
MacieIKS wrote:

@DomaSXS
@SkipSkovhugger

Hi,

I am 192cm, ~90 leg planning to order L / XL as 30:70 ratio Big Grin still choosing

Cheers,

Ordered a size large. But I'm 185cm with a 86 inseam. So I'm almost smack in the middle of the large, according to YT's charts.

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 8:07 Quote
MacieIKS wrote:
DomaSXS wrote:
SkipSkovhugger wrote:

@DomaSXS
@SkipSkovhugger

Hi,

Cheers,

Hi! I ordered large and it seem to fit well. Hard to ride in woods because of ice here and no spikes so just yard riding and testing for now. Maybe XL is for you...

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 13:34 Quote
Hi folks,

Got my Jeffsy 27 last weekend. Just got it setup, heli-taped, tubeless and suspension tweaked. Weather where I live is terrible at the moment but I hope to get out for a couple of rides this week. Here it is:

photo

I had a Jeffsy 29 previously and loved every minute of riding it. When the 27 came out I just had to get one. Size wise it is noticeably longer than the 29. At 5'8.5" I was right between M and L. I got M which felt a little short on the 29 but the M 27 is perfect.

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 14:22 Quote
What a beauty 3. Which heli-tape did you use? Which areas did you cover?

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 14:47 Quote
I might be getting mine tomorrow. It's in the country, but DHL handed it over to our national postal service, which is a joke.
So I might be lucky, or I might not get it before 2018. That's the level of incompetence they're at.

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 21:33 Quote
SkipSkovhugger wrote:
I might be getting mine tomorrow. It's in the country, but DHL handed it over to our national postal service, which is a joke.
So I might be lucky, or I might not get it before 2018. That's the level of incompetence they're at.

That must be new standard in every country... every service by the nation is horse shit. I thought too that DHL would bring it to my home, but nooooo

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 at 8:55 Quote
Fortunately everything worked out, will build tonight after we get home from the in-laws.

photo

Daughter for scale Big Grin

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 at 10:14 Quote
SkipSkovhugger wrote:
Fortunately everything worked out, will build tonight after we get home from the in-laws.

Daughter for scale Big Grin

Tillykke med den :-) :-)

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 at 11:51 Quote
sornyy wrote:
What a beauty 3. Which heli-tape did you use? Which areas did you cover?

I used Bike Tape from online retailer, Bike Tart. I've used it on all my bikes and it's really good. The Jeffsy actually came with tape already applied to the downtube, chainstays and cranks. So I only needed to use a bit on the top tube and around the head tube where the cables tend to rub.

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 4:22 Quote
Lovely looking bike, any owner reviews out there yet? Is the bike good enough to handle a few full park days?

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 4:33 Quote
Would like to hear some new owners impressions on this bike too if anyone has had a chance to ride yet.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021459
Mobile Version of Website