"Sexiest" Singlespeed FR/DH Bike Thread. (What and How-To included)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
"Sexiest" Singlespeed FR/DH Bike Thread. (What and How-To included)
Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 0:11 Quote
jazorblast wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
Used DMR singlespeed kit with 16t in the rear, running 36t up front. Probably gonna switch to a 14t in rear for more top speed, overall really pleased with using Zee as tensioner Smile Smile Smile

Mint ride. Is that a Pivot?

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 3:32 Quote
Transition TR model range

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 6:01 Quote
Yep. 2012 Transition TR 250. Somethin to be said about raw aluminum. I actually sheared the head tube away from the down tube somehow, and so those chips you see welded onto the head tube area a reinforcement for the bigger hucks2flat. The 7inch range front and rear bikes are such a cool combination of flow and freeride without the squish and dulling of 8 inches but more plush then taking your 6 inch all mtn bike down some chunder.

Posted: Aug 9, 2018 at 6:17 Quote
Custom single speed tensioner with clutch made out of a Zee derailleur.

Why don't they make it easier to upload images from mobile devices already! I've got a little hack to share with you guys. I wanted one of those G3 SB One tensioners but not for $400 aud. So I made my own from a spare Zee derailleur! More pics to come when I get on the pc.

Posted: Aug 9, 2018 at 8:20 Quote
Ideate wrote:
Custom single speed tensioner with clutch made out of a Zee derailleur.

Why don't they make it easier to upload images from mobile devices already! I've got a little hack to share with you guys. I wanted one of those G3 SB One tensioners but not for $400 aud. So I made my own from a spare Zee derailleur! More pics to come when I get on the pc.
Been thinking about doing this for a while. Even have a spare zee mech in the cupboard...

Posted: Aug 10, 2018 at 10:30 Quote
My RM Flatline 170/170
15.7 kg
rocky mountain flatline pro

Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 3:43 Quote
Thanks Ideate for the idea

photo

Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 20:42 Quote
AntonWolf wrote:
Thanks Ideate for the idea

photo

Niceeeee! Sorry I haven't put up photos of how I did it yet but it looks like you did a great job.. Even better than my attempt! What did you end up hacking off?

Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 21:18 Quote
A detailed instruction of how yall made your zee derailer look and perform like that would be greatly appreciated. I have a spare I'd love to make look like that!

Posted: Aug 12, 2018 at 22:11 Quote
jazorblast wrote:
A detailed instruction of how yall made your zee derailer look and perform like that would be greatly appreciated. I have a spare I'd love to make look like that!

Pls and thnx

Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 14:23 Quote
jazorblast wrote:
A detailed instruction of how yall made your zee derailer look and perform like that would be greatly appreciated.
Not detailed, but gives an understanding of what to disassemble
photo

Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 14:33 Quote
how much does it weigh disassembled?

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 9:14 Quote
could this work with an X9 as well? I have more than a few laying around lol
AntonWolf wrote:
jazorblast wrote:
A detailed instruction of how yall made your zee derailer look and perform like that would be greatly appreciated.
Not detailed, but gives an understanding of what to disassemble
photo

Posted: Oct 29, 2018 at 17:59 Quote
theminsta wrote:
That is disgustingly nice.. Lack of bash guard bothers me just a tiny bit Big Grin

Haha lol... Riding without a bash guard is like riding naked or in your underpants, sometimes you just have to do it.

Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 5:00 Quote
Zingle speed is a winner.

Banshee Darkside running Zingle speed.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019405
Mobile Version of Website