Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 17:49 Quote
#whiteprivledge

It’s a known fact that all white peoples are racist.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 20:34 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
#whiteprivledge

Just went too far, leftist Pinkbike media to ban you in 3...2...1... :

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 21:00 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
#whiteprivledge

Just went too far, leftist Pinkbike media to ban you in 3...2...1... :

Turns on this page is located on a server that is on the land of my ancestors and as such to move me would be a constitutional breach.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 21:03 Quote
Except we don’t have a constitution...

O+
Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

It is also a known fact that all generalizations are false.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 21:57 Quote
Seems like your generalizing facts bill.

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 7:40 Quote
Thank god for science!

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 8:24 Quote
Thanks Robe. That's is exactly what I have been saying all along.

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
Check your guys's privilege at the door... Too far.

Imagine if we setup a Dude's only Enduro race in town....? That'd go over well. Where's the outrage for the all female event?... No male inclusion... XB smells collusion.

#ReadtheTranscripts

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 10:37 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

Imagine if we setup a Dude's only Enduro race in town....? That'd go over well. Where's the outrage for the all female event?... No male inclusion... XB smells collusion.

#ReadtheTranscripts

What if mazocchi had used the Chip n Dale's to sell us freeride forks back in the day instead of Jenna Jamison?

Dont be a sheep.

The industry has us arguing about wheel size, ebikes and diversity, meanwhile they're killing DH bikes, doubling the price of bikes and pushing 10' wide lame ass blue trails on us.

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 12:21 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

#ReadtheTranscripts

What if mazocchi had used the Chip n Dale's to sell us freeride forks back in the day instead of Jenna Jamison?

Dont be a sheep.

The industry has us arguing about wheel size, ebikes and diversity, meanwhile they're killing DH bikes, doubling the price of bikes and pushing 10' wide lame ass blue trails on us.

We don't have those problems in Vernon... Please keep your Kelowna issues down there.

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 13:55 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

#ReadtheTranscripts

Dont be a sheep.

There is no way your from Kelowna. Keep preaching the truth even though these people cant handle the truth. 911 was an inside job.

Ellison sucks. End of story.

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 18:12 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

#ReadtheTranscripts

Dont be a sheep.

There is no way your from Kelowna. Keep preaching the truth even though these people cant handle the truth. 911 was an inside job.

Is anyone really from the okanagan?

I've been here for 14 yrs, I stay cause its 5 hrs from anywhere but fernie and gillard is just up the mtn. If gillard ever got ruined I'd probably high tail it outta here...

I need to check no bull off the list next summer...

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 19:52 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:

Dont be a sheep.

I've been here for 14 yrs, I stay cause its 5 hrs from anywhere but fernie and gillard is just up the mtn. If gillard ever got ruined I'd probably high tail it outta here...

“I’m from Revelstoke”

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
robe wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

“I’m from Revelstoke”

You have a toque permanently attached to your head, and you don't believe in deodorant? ...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015314
Mobile Version of Website