Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2021 at 23:09 Quote
So does anyone know when the new patrol is coming out?

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 0:41 Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKKRzemX_w
iridedj wrote:

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 6:29 Quote
iridedj wrote:

Nothing official but I’ve heard rumors of later in the summer, early fall following their normal patrol bike launch cadence from years prior

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 9:37 Quote
Anyone hear any intel on Spurs?

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 10:07 Quote
SquattiePippen wrote:
iridedj wrote:

Nothing official but I’ve heard rumors of later in the summer, early fall following their normal patrol bike launch cadence from years prior

They'll be like hens teeth to get a hold of if the Spur launch and general bike availability trend continues.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 2:36 Quote
hartmd25 wrote:

Jürgen Klinsmann rumored to make a return to management...

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 10:20 Quote
irollones wrote:
hartmd25 wrote:

Ha, I had thoughts along the same lines, I'm guessing your comment will be lost on our friends from across the pond.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 12:22 Quote
commental wrote:
irollones wrote:
hartmd25 wrote:

Ha, I had thoughts along the same lines, I'm guessing your comment will be lost on our friends from across the pond.

Yes, our feeble minds couldn’t possibly comprehend premiere league soccer. Seems like a Spurs move though. Hire a manager that is 10 years past his best then blame the players

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 12:32 Quote
Bm1117 wrote:
commental wrote:
irollones wrote:

Yes, our feeble minds couldn’t possibly comprehend premiere league soccer. Seems like a Spurs move though. Hire a manager that is 10 years past his best then blame the players

Sorry mate, my comment was made because I didn't think there was much interest in the Premier League in the US/Canada, it wasn't meant as an insult.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 13:18 Quote
commental wrote:
Bm1117 wrote:
commental wrote:

Sorry mate, my comment was made because I didn't think there was much interest in the Premier League in the US/Canada, it wasn't meant as an insult.

No worries at all. I didn’t mean to come off as biting as it sounds. Premier league is pretty big over here. Since they started broadcasting the games regularly like 10 years ago.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 13:22 Quote
Ah Jesus is this a football thread or a Transition thread? Don't get me wrong I used to play 5 a side a lot and come from a football enjoying family but enough already.

Back on topic, how do Scouts react with a 62.5mm stroke shock on, does that extra 10mmn travel adversely affect their climbing characteristics?

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 20:30 Quote
veero wrote:
Ah Jesus is this a football thread or a Transition thread? Don't get me wrong I used to play 5 a side a lot and come from a football enjoying family but enough already.

Back on topic, how do Scouts react with a 62.5mm stroke shock on, does that extra 10mmn travel adversely affect their climbing characteristics?

If you run the same MM of sag (not percentage) as you were before then it will not affect climbing even slightly.

Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 4:49 Quote
Hi guys,

just received bearings, hanger and TR blue touchup paint delivery from transition US. Payed extra 70$ for custom clearance handled by DHL and found out, that the touch up paint is completelly off. What blue is on 2019 carbon patrol?

Thanks

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 10:07 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
Hi guys,

just received bearings, hanger and TR blue touchup paint delivery from transition US. Payed extra 70$ for custom clearance handled by DHL and found out, that the touch up paint is completelly off. What blue is on 2019 carbon patrol?

Thanks

https://www.transitionbikes.com/SupportFiles/PatrolCarbon_2019_DecalFile.pdf

Pantone 801C or Pantone Process Cyan is the official paint color,

also are you comparing the wet paint to your frame? if so put some on a small area and let it dry and see what happens. wet and dry color can be different. and then factor in a matte clear coat over the top

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013597
Mobile Version of Website