The Official Vape thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Official Vape thread
Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 11:44 Quote
I'm looking into getting a new vaporizer. My Eroll sucks. I would like to see something that can give me a faster output. More vapor per second haha. The eRoll is nice for pocket use and to use it like I'm really smoking, however it doesn't put a lot of vapor out. Takes a while to get a mouth full.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 12:31 Quote
destri wrote:
Arizer V-Tower

I have been looking at this model to replace a made in china VP100, please let us know how you like it.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 12:48 Quote
I'm hopefully getting a Kanger Pro Tank.

Vision V1 battery and a Kanger tank sounds alright to me.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 13:38 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
I'm hopefully getting a Kanger Pro Tank.

Vision V1 battery and a Kanger tank sounds alright to me.
i have their aero tank. i bought it yesterday, but so far i really like it.. its heavier than the battery though, so its a little top heavy. battery is a mega v3 ego. i think it will serve me well.

glass, stainless, and no glue is a must for me. not dealing with those cheapy plastic and glue tanks.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014 at 17:40 Quote
triallison wrote:
destri wrote:
Arizer V-Tower

I have been looking at this model to replace a made in china VP100, please let us know how you like it.
"

Yeah, do you have one Destri? How is it for use with a group of 3+ people, and solo?

Posted: Oct 23, 2014 at 12:21 Quote
here is mine. its no mod, but i like it and it serves me well.

photo

Posted: Oct 23, 2014 at 12:40 Quote
I really like that mod.

Posted: Oct 23, 2014 at 12:40 Quote
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice yeo, song by The Amity Affliction haha.

Vape looks really nice man.

Posted: Oct 23, 2014 at 15:07 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
triallison wrote:
destri wrote:
Arizer V-Tower

"

Yeah, do you have one Destri? How is it for use with a group of 3+ people, and solo?

Would've replied earlier but I was at work.

The V-Tower is amazing. I really like the fact that you can use a hose or a bag for the vapour. Also the temperature control is really nice so you can set it up as a potpourri warmer, oils diffuser, aromatherapy, and a herbal steamer (aka vaporizer).

It would work well for I say a group of 4 tops. Mainly because you would have to change your substance more often. I've been using it solo so far and it goes pretty damn good.

So far it also appears that the hose won't need much cleaning compared to the glass pieces that connect to the hose and the bowl. Overall, I've very satisfied with the purchase. If anyone was wondering, I ordered it online from vaporizers dot ca. (Not sure how mods are with direct links about this stuff.)

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 10:05 Quote
Yo what replacement parts is there for EVOD's? Starting to get that disgusting burnt taste again after buying the thing like a week ago. Frown

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 16:32 Quote
destri wrote:

The V-Tower is amazing. I really like the fact that you can use a hose or a bag for the vapour. Also the temperature control is really nice so you can set it up as a potpourri warmer, oils diffuser, aromatherapy, and a herbal steamer (aka vaporizer).

It would work well for I say a group of 4 tops. Mainly because you would have to change your substance more often. I've been using it solo so far and it goes pretty damn good.

So far it also appears that the hose won't need much cleaning compared to the glass pieces that connect to the hose and the bowl. Overall, I've very satisfied with the purchase. If anyone was wondering, I ordered it online from vaporizers dot ca. (Not sure how mods are with direct links about this stuff.)

Thanks for that destri, after careful deliberation and your review of the V-Tower, we ended up going with the Arizer Extreme Q, as it was the only one that we could get locally, it looks pretty similar, and has the same functions bag/whip etc. Decently well made, whip is sturdy and that glass connection piece seems to be tough as nails.

10/10 Salute

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 17:01 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
destri wrote:

Thanks for that destri, after careful deliberation and your review of the V-Tower, we ended up going with the Arizer Extreme Q, as it was the only one that we could get locally, it looks pretty similar, and has the same functions bag/whip etc. Decently well made, whip is sturdy and that glass connection piece seems to be tough as nails.

10/10 Salute

A co-worker of mine has that one. We were using it on Sunday and I still think the cool thing about it is the remote for temperature control and what not. Outside of that its pretty much the same as the V-Tower. Now the issue will be to engineer a way to extract the resin that collects in the glass piece that is attached to the hose.

I'll let you know when I figure out an efficient way to do it.

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 17:46 Quote
destri wrote:
A co-worker of mine has that one. We were using it on Sunday and I still think the cool thing about it is the remote for temperature control and what not. Outside of that its pretty much the same as the V-Tower. Now the issue will be to engineer a way to extract the resin that collects in the glass piece that is attached to the hose.

I'll let you know when I figure out an efficient way to do it.

Yeah the remote is a cool feature. I like that you can run it without the whip or the bag too, as a room, odourizer? lol I dunno if you keep the resin, but I don't, and usually just do the old ziplock bag with methylated spirits and salt flakes, then wash and dry it twice afterwards, but as it's attached to the hose, I've had luck with cotton swabs and methylated spirits. Those small make-up burshes work well too. Do you reckon it's risky to be doing that? It still looks new after some pretty decent use though, so I don't really know how often it'll need cleaning.

Is the V-tower different only in the fact that it doesn't have a remote?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016787
Mobile Version of Website