Anyone else planning to spend season -14 in Morzine?

PB Forum :: Europe
Anyone else planning to spend season -14 in Morzine?
  • Next Page
Posted: May 16, 2014 at 11:27 Quote
burgeeess wrote:
Hey Richu, good to hear we have a full chalet!

We'll have to head out for a ride Joey, does your girlfriend ride bikes?

Nah my misses dont ride. Shes just come for the practice speaking french and the sun. Yeah man sounds good, ive got a green carbon kona operator and 2014 sam hill d3, youll spot the glitter from a mile off.

Posted: May 16, 2014 at 12:06 Quote
Barthez10 wrote:
I am thinkig I will base myself in morzine but will have no transport and need to get to the enduro races, is there anyone that will be heading to the valloire and la thuile world series races and to the maxi avalanch races that wouldnt mind a paying passanger?

Yo fellow Kiwi, give me a yell if you haven't sussed something already I may be able to help you out!

burgeeess wrote:
Hey Richu, good to hear we have a full chalet!

We'll have to head out for a ride Joey, does your girlfriend ride bikes?

not long now Big Grin

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 11:50 Quote
thedee38 wrote:
russovwick wrote:
Im booked up at chalet montana from 5th july only for a week though went last year best week of my life
Ill see you theere then Russ, im bike tech at the montana also living in the chalet before n after the season! Bin out on the super M n pleney today they are running so so sweet at the mo!

Nice one mate look forward to it. Really enjoyed our stay last summer nice laid back atmosfear friendly people and nice food! Cant fault Chalet Montana for anyone looking for somewhere.

The pleneny side of let gets was the only area we never got too with the lift being replaced but look forward to it. Have they done any track work on the DH track there? As im sure someone said it wasnt worth going to last year as it was so rough and washed away?

Cheers

FL
Posted: May 17, 2014 at 13:22 Quote
russovwick wrote:
thedee38 wrote:
russovwick wrote:
Im booked up at chalet montana from 5th july only for a week though went last year best week of my life
Ill see you theere then Russ, im bike tech at the montana also living in the chalet before n after the season! Bin out on the super M n pleney today they are running so so sweet at the mo!

Nice one mate look forward to it. Really enjoyed our stay last summer nice laid back atmosfear friendly people and nice food! Cant fault Chalet Montana for anyone looking for somewhere.

The pleneny side of let gets was the only area we never got too with the lift being replaced but look forward to it. Have they done any track work on the DH track there? As im sure someone said it wasnt worth going to last year as it was so rough and washed away?

Cheers

yea they've been doing plenty of work on the pleney side this year. Most of the wc track has been resurfaced new features been but in etc etc, ill show you some other trails down the pleney that arn't on the map too!

Posted: Jun 23, 2014 at 2:27 Quote
Hey Morzine bikers, how's the season starting? I'm trying to make a trip out there for a few days in the first 2 weeks of July. Does anyone know about cheap accommodation, or have a free couch for a couple nights? If so it'd be very appreciated and I'll make sure you're full of good post ride beers.
Cheers!

FL
Posted: Jun 23, 2014 at 23:10 Quote
bennerlur wrote:
Hey Morzine bikers, how's the season starting? I'm trying to make a trip out there for a few days in the first 2 weeks of July. Does anyone know about cheap accommodation, or have a free couch for a couple nights? If so it'd be very appreciated and I'll make sure you're full of good post ride beers.
Cheers!
Hi where I live at chalet montana is £25 a night for bnb or £35 catered. Www.cbaletmontana.eu there are also randomly 3 spanish speakers here to if like that sort of thing too!!! Mention my name for 5% of your stay too just say Deano from pinkbikeSmile

O+
Posted: Jul 3, 2014 at 0:37 Quote
Hi! We with my wife are going to Portes Du Soleil at 9th of August. We will be happy to join some company there. I suppose to live in Morzine but I haven't booked anything yet. I like DH and my wife prefer something a bit calmer.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019882
Mobile Version of Website