how to sell

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
how to sell
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 12, 2013 at 9:01 Quote
Now can someone help me. I'm a new user and I need help selling a bike. Idk how to set itup on here to sell can anyone help me?idk how to sell stuff on here.

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 18:47 Quote
wheatfieldbmx wrote:
Now can someone help me. I'm a new user and I need help selling a bike. Idk how to set itup on here to sell can anyone help me?idk how to sell stuff on here.

Go to the buy sell tab and underneath it there will be a link that says post an ad. Click it and then click what category your bike would fit in. (If it is a bmx bike you would put it in the complete bmx category) Give a detailed description of your bike telling if it has any cosmetic damages like scratches or dents. Then supply detailed pictures of the bike into your ad. More people will notice it if it has more pictures and the pictures are very clear of what they are showing. You also want to give your bike a fair price. Then mark weather you are firm or not on the price, if you would consider a trade, and weather or not you are willing to ship your bike.

Then you wait for someone to message you asking to buy it. You might have to negotiate some things like the price and shipping so be flexible.

Then, once you have discussed things with the buyer and he/she is ready to buy it, send him your paypal info and have him pay you over paypal if you are going to ship it. (This can be very confusing so I would suggest mark for local pickup only) If it is for pickup, then just have him pay you upfront in cash.

Hoped this helped!

Posted: Dec 5, 2015 at 8:35 Quote
When I go to buy sell tab I don't find a post an add link. Has this changed? I am using my phone, does that mean I am on mobile version and link is not on mobile site? I don't have a home computer to check myself.

Posted: Feb 1, 2016 at 10:04 Quote
kota12 wrote:
When I go to buy sell tab I don't find a post an add link. Has this changed? I am using my phone, does that mean I am on mobile version and link is not on mobile site? I don't have a home computer to check myself.

It is doing the same for me. Theres no link either???

O+
Posted: Feb 3, 2016 at 17:36 Quote
sorry, this is kind of of-topic, but do you know if pinkbike gets royalties?

Posted: Feb 18, 2016 at 9:42 Quote
I'm having the hardest time posting on this site. Like many having an issue posting, I as well am trying to post from my phone. Perhaps this site could go with a phone app. Meanwhile I'm sticking to Offerup.

Mod
Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 7:27 Quote
Under Buy/sell. The Post an ad is the green tab on the right when viewing "desktop" mode-which can be accessed from the bottom of each page when viewing in mobile.
-Isaac@pb

Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 11:30 Quote
I tried this as well, clicked the post new ad, but it just errors out on me… asks for location but then doesn't give me the option for a location….

Posted: Oct 8, 2016 at 12:55 Quote
Pink bike sucks! To difficult to post new ads and add new photos. Time to up date this version!

Posted: Jan 18, 2017 at 16:58 Quote
Yes totally agree won't let me post nothing as well don't no why

Posted: Jan 18, 2017 at 16:58 Quote
spartan1313 wrote:
Yes totally agree won't let me post nothing as well don't no why

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 7:15 Quote
PhizzyPops wrote:
wheatfieldbmx wrote:

Go to the buy sell tab and underneath it there will be a link that says post an ad. Click it and then click what category your bike would fit in. (If it is a bmx bike you would put it in the complete bmx category) Give a detailed description of your bike telling if it has any cosmetic damages like scratches or dents. Then supply detailed pictures of the bike into your ad. More people will notice it if it has more pictures and the pictures are very clear of what they are showing. You also want to give your bike a fair price. Then mark weather you are firm or not on the price, if you would consider a trade, and weather or not you are willing to ship your bike.

Then you wait for someone to message you asking to buy it. You might have to negotiate some things like the price and shipping so be flexible.

Then, once you have discussed things with the buyer and he/she is ready to buy it, send him your paypal info and have him pay you over paypal if you are going to ship it. (This can be very confusing so I would suggest mark for local pickup only) If it is for pickup, then just have him pay you upfront in cash.

Hoped this helped!

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 7:15 Quote
I have the some problem

Posted: Jul 14, 2017 at 13:10 Quote
I need to post an ad! This is ridiculous! Can't even see it on the desktop site.

Pinkbike.com HELP!?

Posted: Jul 14, 2017 at 13:14 Quote
mjrpai wrote:
I need to post an ad! This is ridiculous! Can't even see it on the desktop site.

Pinkbike.com HELP!?

Oh oh... found it. Looks like you MUST click the desktop link at the very bottom of the page. Don't just click the setting on your phone.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018163
Mobile Version of Website