Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 1:22 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
so this girl that i ilke ended up staying with her mans because she feels bad for him and is too nice to end it, even though she openly tells me that hes getting really anoying and she isnt right for him. WTF can i do, shes also strongly hinted toward liking me during these conversations.

because she's comfortable in the relationship, even if it's a shit one. People fear making changes in their lives, so it's only normal, even if it's a less than ideal way to live.

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 2:42 Quote
If it was me I would convince her to end it. The old "he will be happier if you leave him now than in a year" or "best to end it before you both start fighting, no one likes that".

But then, I'm a total shit. Or you could date someone else and get her nice and jealous.

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 9:26 Quote
Was hiking with the gf and reached this super amazing rock formation by the sea, gf later said that she totally thought I was going to propose.

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 9:36 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
so this girl that i ilke ended up staying with her mans because she feels bad for him and is too nice to end it, even though she openly tells me that hes getting really anoying and she isnt right for him. WTF can i do, shes also strongly hinted toward liking me during these conversations.

Consider the fact that you're getting an inside peek at how she deals with relationship struggles. Ponder who will be hearing about your dirty laundry if and when you replace her boyfriend.

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 10:38 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Was hiking with the gf and reached this super amazing rock formation by the sea, gf later said that she totally thought I was going to propose.

Eek

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 11:00 Quote
fredro wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:

Eek

i remember when i threw the wedding tackle out to that one fish...

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 12:39 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:

How long y'all been together?

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 13:55 Quote
A year, but we both agree it's way too early, I'd like at least a year of living together before making such a commitment. It was just a romantic place and I was secretive about where we were going, just because it was nice.

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 13:57 Quote
Ok, good. I was about to say some things you wouldn't like.. Lol

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 14:24 Quote
I find a girl who's nice like the same stuff I do, we have a shit ton of things in common

she's a coke head
*note: I have nothing against people who do coke in their leisure time it's just not my thing

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 14:28 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I find a girl who's nice like the same stuff I do, we have a shit ton of things in common

she's a coke head
*note: I have nothing against people who do coke in their leisure time it's just not my thing
Coke head or just likes to party?

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 14:29 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
jespinal wrote:

she's a coke head
depends on what you call"like to party" doing it every weekend falls into coke-head category for me

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 14:41 Quote
jespinal wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
jespinal wrote:

she's a coke head
depends on what you call"like to party" doing it every weekend falls into coke-head category for me

Nah a coke head is a daily user. Weekend use is recreational.
She'd f*ck your brains out high so.... stop being a bitch?

Posted: May 21, 2017 at 14:44 Quote
raytheotter wrote:
jespinal wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Nah a coke head is a daily user. Weekend use is recreational.
She'd f*ck your brains out high so.... stop being a bitch?
This...

Unless or until it starts impacting your day to day, its just partying on the weekend... coke heads are doing bumps in the bathroom at work and shit.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022399
Mobile Version of Website