Official Punk/Hardcore/Thrash/SkaPunk thread

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Official Punk/Hardcore/Thrash/SkaPunk thread
Posted: Nov 14, 2017 at 22:38 Quote
I'm trying to get something together, but nobody around here is useful or plays an instrument lol

Posted: Nov 15, 2017 at 6:25 Quote
piman wrote:
Ya boi's in a band now!

Awesome!!!!! Tell us more!

Posted: Nov 15, 2017 at 6:33 Quote
spencer666 wrote:
piman wrote:
Ya boi's in a band now!

Actually I may be in two now. But I handed with two friends last night and we recorded a couple really shitty riffs. It was fun. Think like surfy hardcore like No Parents.

But the other band I'm gonna join is a hardcore band. My friend wants more straight edge in it lol. But the bassist and drummer I played with last night are in this other band, plus a lead guitarist and frontman. I'm stoked.

Posted: Nov 15, 2017 at 9:54 Quote
Well guess what ya bois out of a band now! everyones gettting way to stressed out with school RIP

Posted: Nov 15, 2017 at 14:50 Quote
piman wrote:
spencer666 wrote:
piman wrote:
Ya boi's in a band now!

Actually I may be in two now. But I handed with two friends last night and we recorded a couple really shitty riffs. It was fun. Think like surfy hardcore like No Parents.

But the other band I'm gonna join is a hardcore band. My friend wants more straight edge in it lol. But the bassist and drummer I played with last night are in this other band, plus a lead guitarist and frontman. I'm stoked.
f*ck yeah, surfy shit is tight.

Posted: Nov 15, 2017 at 14:52 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Rip curt
Ripperoni. My one buddy that is an absolute animal on 6 always talks about it. Jams, gets f*ckin gooned and then starts playing van halen exclusively and then passes out. Too bad really lol

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 0:28 Quote
I love playing Van Halen around my friend just cause eddie is his uncle and he gets pissed off haha

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 10:25 Quote
Ya you mentioned that once or twice lol

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 13:31 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
Ya you mentioned that once or twice lol

If you knew Eddie Van Halen's nephew, wouldn't you tell people?

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 21:56 Quote
Ya It’s an on going joke with all my friends, every show we call him that and yell it at the stage and we just tell everyone all the time and he gets so f*ckin pissed, even everyone that’s in bands with him does it to. So the vocalist does graphic design and art and made their hardcore bands name in the Van Halen logo font and I’m trying to make it their new patch design but he ain’t down.

Posted: Nov 28, 2017 at 13:31 Quote
I should probably see Hatebreed and Code Orange on Saturday don't you guys think?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011328
Mobile Version of Website