Photoshop Duels

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photoshop Duels
Posted: May 30, 2012 at 15:47 Quote
Someone post something for other users to battle it out with their Photoshop "skills."

Example:

keeping-it-kinky wrote:
acdcnorco wrote:
all-out-bmx wrote:
Could someone make the teletubbies sun look badass? Maybe some shades and a hat n' such. Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4120/sunnn.jpg lol

hgtrght

Rockin a chromag cap!
photo
With Basedgod.
photo
Without Basedgod.

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 15:51 Quote
So Someone has to come up with an image of their choice and then we fight to the death (sorta).

INVITE
ALL THE FRIENDS

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 16:53 Quote
..... It's on.... Mad

You're gunna have to make a system. Otherwise people will just redo old ones. Maybe each post lasts one day? Then delete the original post?

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 17:20 Quote
Oteh wins always

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 22:14 Quote
Nashmeyer wrote:
Oteh wins always

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 22:22 Quote
Challenge accepted.

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 23:22 Quote
bergamontridernz wrote:
Nashmeyer wrote:
Oteh wins always

I'm thinkin' Voltagejosh could be a contender......

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 23:45 Quote
bergamontridernz wrote:
Nashmeyer wrote:
Oteh wins always
If he shows up...

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 1:18 Quote
original
photo
mayhos
random photoshop i did
mine
photo

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 7:02 Quote
I am so terrible at recolouring stuff. What's the secret?

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 7:54 Quote
There's a few ways.
Are you having trouble selecting the actual part or just getting the right color?

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 8:28 Quote
Tends to be selecting the actual part. When I recolour it ends up looking like some blob of colour and not an actual part.

But if you've got tips on selecting the correct colour too, I'll listen.

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 8:46 Quote
Selecting parts like the frame or bars (anything with a simple shape really) I use the polygonal lasso or magnetic lasso tool. As far as selecting things like rims, that can be an absolute bitch sometimes, I just take my time. I pretty much never use the magic wand/quick selection tools because they usually end up taking as long if not longer than it would with the lassos. As for colors everyone has their own way of doing it. I usually color the selected area with the "color" brush set to a neutral color (gray) between 90 and 100% opacity (I do this if I want to retain a slight bit of color from whatever I have selected but it usually doesn't matter). Then with the object still selected I use selective color on "neutrals" to get the color depending on the shadows I might play with the black or white settings as well. That's pretty much it.

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 8:48 Quote
keeping-it-kinky wrote:
Selecting parts like the frame or bars (anything with a simple shape really) I use the polygonal lasso or magnetic lasso tool. As far as selecting things like rims, that can be an absolute bitch sometimes, I just take my time. I pretty much never use the magic wand/quick selection tools because they usually end up taking as long if not longer than it would with the lassos. As for colors everyone has their own way of doing it. I usually color the selected area with the "color" brush set to a neutral color (gray) between 90 and 100% opacity (I do this if I want to retain a slight bit of color from whatever I have selected but it usually doesn't matter). Then with the object still selected I use selective color on "neutrals" to get the color depending on the shadows I might play with the black or white settings as well. That's pretty much it.
You lost me on that part. Never heard about it before. Blank Stare Gosh, there's so much I don't know about this program.

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 8:50 Quote
keeping-it-kinky wrote:
I just free select/lasso tool, Desaturate, Hue/Colourize/other shit to get the right shade.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019545
Mobile Version of Website