The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
That's my BTR! Haha, thank's for the post ya'll! I would love another orange bit somewhere. Maybe an orange bolt for that seatpost collar... Eek

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 13:03 Quote
moose-619 wrote:
That's my BTR! Haha, thank's for the post ya'll! I would love another orange bit somewhere. Maybe an orange bolt for that seatpost collar... Eek

no more orange, the bike already looks good.

maybe a polished silver stem/silver pedals, but I always like the look of that.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 14:47 Quote
moose-619 wrote:

I was thinking of this! Smile

The BTRs look unsurprisingly attractive after years of beatings, especially those with clearcoat finishing... it's a shame they don't do clearcoat anymore, I would say they look mean and extremely refined from the first day to the end...

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 15:55 Quote
moose-619 wrote:

You did a good job on the bike. Gotta work on that profile pic next Wink

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 16:06 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
moose-619 wrote:

You did a good job on the bike. Gotta work on that profile pic next Wink

You don't mess with perfection.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 16:33 Quote
Like the frame, ect. But..I think black on the lowers and stactions would look a bit better. To much purple imho..

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 17:32 Quote
No such thing as to much purple

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 17:51 Quote
I usually don't like to much matchey-matchey but that Project 12 thing is killing it.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 18:25 Quote
If I should criticize something is the dropper, shouldn't be black, and maybe a little lack of exquisiteness of the crankset... but the rest is spot on...

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 18:40 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
If I should criticize something is the dropper, shouldn't be black, and maybe a little lack of exquisiteness of the crankset... but the rest is spot on...

Korean flag next to your name is certainly different. I hope all is well there for you. Glad to see youre up and posting bikes at least

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 18:48 Quote
It's south Korean, you know!?... Except that all my bikes are in Romania and I'm here, everything is under control... Confused

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 21:34 Quote
Blue and purple...right up my alley!

I especially like the colour of the forks stanchions. Other than that saddle: great build! (frame and bike)

That BTR from last page is a different beast, but equally sexy.

RedOctober wrote:
photo

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 0:17 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
Meanwhile in Germany...

photo

Would love to see other pics of that beauty. Nice and clean.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.033216
Mobile Version of Website