Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 16:10 Quote
sosburn wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
I was shit posting to be fair and I cant say I have spent much time on RS stuff to give a fair comparison.

The shock from fox that I have really gotten along with is the Float X2. I find the DPX2 underwhelming and the same as the regular float.

I do like RS forks and have had a Pike and Lyrik. Spent some time on a Grip 2 36 and it felt really good.

agreed, Fox forks are kind of meh but that float X2 is a real work of art.

also I'm loving that yellow Yeti frame.

Move started squeaking and sloshing after a couple months. Warranty covered it, but I wish I would have stuck with the DHX2. This was a few years ago though.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 16:43 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
sosburn wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
I was shit posting to be fair and I cant say I have spent much time on RS stuff to give a fair comparison.

The shock from fox that I have really gotten along with is the Float X2. I find the DPX2 underwhelming and the same as the regular float.

I do like RS forks and have had a Pike and Lyrik. Spent some time on a Grip 2 36 and it felt really good.

agreed, Fox forks are kind of meh but that float X2 is a real work of art.

also I'm loving that yellow Yeti frame.

Move started squeaking and sloshing after a couple months. Warranty covered it, but I wish I would have stuck with the DHX2. This was a few years ago though.

was going to go with a DHX2 but im glad i didnt, the X2 is so fun and poppy but still so supple. Havent had issues with mine, knock on wood

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 21:07 Quote
Bflutz625 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
mtbikeaddict wrote:
photo
photo

Too Busy.

Exactly.

Flashy ≠ Sexy

Should have focused on specs before a custom decals, in my opinion.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 21:09 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
marin8ted wrote:
photo

Not matching enough.

Whaaaa? It literally has a perfect color combo! Also, what's up with that brake angle?

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 22:44 Quote
Wale wrote:
marin8ted wrote:
photo

Sweet baby Jesus! Where can I get that Lyrik??

RS pike ultimate with Lyrik decals?

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 1:12 Quote
EliasFritzen wrote:
Wale wrote:
marin8ted wrote:
photo

Sweet baby Jesus! Where can I get that Lyrik??

RS pike ultimate with Lyrik decals?

No.. he's just stripped the paint back to raw.

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
They Tyee has to be my favorite AM/Enduro frame on the market. Too bad they're only available in Europe.

Love the spec too. That furmula fork is something else. SDC is also a terrific shock too. Definitely a sexy bike.

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
Bflutz625 wrote:
Love the spec too. That furmula fork is something else. SDC is also a terrific shock too. Definitely a sexy bike.

Indeed it is. For myself I took AL version because I wanted to invest more in equipment. CC version looks better though...

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 12:19 Quote
photo

Can anyone tell me what other high pivot Enduro bikes are on the market or coming to market? I'm really Keen to build one up. This Kavenz is pretty mint, but if the price is crazy I might have to look for something cheaper, wait to find out.

O+
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 14:16 Quote
replace green bits on the shock with blue and black chain and it would be super sick

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 14:39 Quote
Silver Lyric would look good on this

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 at 15:27 Quote
Ibis looks amazing AF, but AXS is breaking ideology of affordability along with ee crankset.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.057049
Mobile Version of Website