Here Is My Cnannondale Prophet 2007 Freeride

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 7:08 Quote
dylan21 wrote:
I am a poo
Seconded =)

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 3:01 Quote
photo
Heres my 06 prophet 800. Bought from new with the weird lefty. Rode it solidly for a year and a half before selling on. long story short, got the chance to buy the frame back for £65(bargain) built it up with spare bits lying about. Ive had more fun riding this bike all summer than any other bike ive owned. it does xc rides, jumps (let down by me) and DH (hamsterley/inners) Its so good ive sold mx sx trail as i wasnt using it. Its off being re-sprayed at the minute so ill post when its tidied up

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 7:49 Quote
Thats a solid build, and from what it sounds like it didnt cost you much either. Nice ride. What colour is the respray going to be?

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 7:53 Quote
Ive gone for 'sunburst yellow' according to the sample, so think that its gonna clash really badly with the mint domains. Great.
Took some parts from my sx before i sold it so its got Juicy 7's and XT cranks to go on. Total cost so far including the re-spray is £205. Bargain.

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 8:01 Quote
I actually think the yellow may work. Will have to wait and see. Wow thats an absolutely ridiculous bargain!

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 8:05 Quote
Id recommend a prophet to anyone, they are top class all round bike, pretty much perfect for the uk, especially with 160 u-turns on as it makes the bike really flexible.
I should be picking the frame up on Wednesday, so ill stick the bits ive got back on and post another pic. Got to get the rear shock serviced as its never been done since new!

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 at 8:11 Quote
Yeah my friend had the AM version and it was a sweet ride.
photo

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
the-wylie-man wrote:
Ive gone for 'sunburst yellow' according to the sample, so think that its gonna clash really badly with the mint domains. Great.
Took some parts from my sx before i sold it so its got Juicy 7's and XT cranks to go on. Total cost so far including the re-spray is £205. Bargain.

photo
Nearly finished. Getting some new graphics on the weekend hopefully from a mate then onto next step - spray forks (they dont look as 'mint' in this shot but they defo are)

Posted: Nov 4, 2010 at 8:48 Quote
Cracked my Rush frame so I'm going with this
photo
RZ 120 frame, BBQ
2011 Fox Talas 140/110 RLC 15QR, Black
Fox Float RP23 w/ boost valve
Shimano XT brakes, 185/160
XTR or Cannondale SI cranks, whichever one I have
Front & rear Mango King hubs with Mavic 819 rims
Fizik Gobi XM saddle, orange
Easton EC90 seatpost
Switching between XTR and SLX rear derrailleur depending on the season

and hopefully an orange RF atlas FR bar

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 at 2:23 Quote
from this:
photo

to this:
photo

not 100% on the forks, would have preferred a more mettalic red, but looks much better (in my opinion), and all done for well under £100! bargain.

Posted: Jan 31, 2011 at 14:53 Quote
what a tank.

Here's my Rush. Soon to have XTR brakes w/ XT levers and ano-red Magura venti rotors.

photo

Posted: Jan 31, 2011 at 15:17 Quote
valtra wrote:
what a tank. ]

It IS a downhill bike but I also do a couple of hours xc riding on it on Sunday mornings too.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.049855
Mobile Version of Website