Favorite shot or mixed drink.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Favorite shot or mixed drink.
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:27 Quote
ricediet wrote:
Try out a Rusty nail.. Drambuie and scotch
Absinthe, i was drinking some from the okanagan last night.. man that stuff gets ya drunk.. Its like sambuca X10 lol.. anyways, apparently when you mix absinthe with water its not too bad, and goes a milky white color... i was drinking it straight up from the bottle.. Bad heart burn from the stuff though.

Apparently there is Good Absinthe and cheap stuff, the Czechoslovakian stuff is apparently horrible. For the expensive stuff to properly make it there's this spoon thing that you place a cube of sugar in and then slowly pour Ice water over the cube till it has completely dissolved into the drink (not supposed to light the sugar cube)Will turn murky called the L'ouge or something.

Flamming Dr.pepper is another drink I wanna try. But Disaronno Amaretto. isn't cheap.

Basically 3/4 of a shot glass of Disaronno Amaretto, rest of it with 151, light it, drop it into a glass of beer and drink. After taste should be Dr.pepper

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:31 Quote
Apparently there is Good Absinthe and cheap stuff, the Czechoslovakian stufg is apparently horrible. For the expensive stuff to properly make it there's this spoon thing that you place a cube of sugar in and then slowly pour Ice water over the cube till it has completely dissolved into the drink (not supposed to light the sugar cube)Will turn murky called the L'ouge or something.

Flamming Dr.pepper is another drink I wanna try. But Dissarano(sp) isn't cheap.

Basically 3/4 of a shot glass of Dissarano, rest of it with 151, light it, drop it into a glass of beer and drink. After taste should be Dr.pepper[/Quote] ive seen girls attemping this only to end up with a big sticky mess and some boobie slippage.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:32 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
Apparently there is Good Absinthe and cheap stuff, the Czechoslovakian stufg is apparently horrible. For the expensive stuff to properly make it there's this spoon thing that you place a cube of sugar in and then slowly pour Ice water over the cube till it has completely dissolved into the drink (not supposed to light the sugar cube)Will turn murky called the L'ouge or something.

Basically 3/4 of a shot glass of Dissarano, rest of it with 151, light it, drop it into a glass of beer and drink. After taste should be Dr.pepper
ive seen girls attemping this only to end up with a big sticky mess and some boobie slippage.[/Quote]

So it does it's job then!

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:36 Quote
Disaronno Amaretto.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:40 Quote
baileys and fireball sounds good im going to have to try that some time.
this thread is like the pinkbike cookbook just for after hours.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:49 Quote
jonlake wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

Basically 3/4 of a shot glass of Dissarano, rest of it with 151, light it, drop it into a glass of beer and drink. After taste should be Dr.pepper
ive seen girls attemping this only to end up with a big sticky mess and some boobie slippage.

So it does it's job then![/Quote] Beer

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:56 Quote
lol flaming doctor pepper
i'll sugest that for the next party I go to.

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 14:31 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
jonlake wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

ive seen girls attemping this only to end up with a big sticky mess and some boobie slippage.

So it does it's job then!
Beer [/Quote]

You don't need to use Dissarano. Any amaretto will work. Plus, it doesn't have to be 151 either, a cheap alternative is tequila; it's harder to light, but you still can.

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 23:41 Quote
Meh

1 shot smirnoff vodka
1/2 7-up
1/2 OJ
Ice..

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 1:14 Quote
151+Red Bull on fire.

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 5:29 Quote
Crown Royal on the rocks

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 5:41 Quote
JD on the rocks.

All this redbull and vodka stuff just seems to give me a nasty hangover.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
A few years back I lost a game of pool to the guys from Bowling for Soup (anyone remember them? ), anyway, although we lost, they got the drinks in after.

Voddy and Orange Lucozade for everyone - highly recommended.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
Ive been meaning to give this one a try, its called "3 Wise Guys on a Hot Summer's Day."

In a shot glass: 1 part Jack Daniels, 1 part Jim Beam, 1 part Jose Quervo and 1 part hotsauce.

Or Canadian Club and Coke with some lime is always easy and tasty.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013535
Mobile Version of Website