Sonder Transmitter with 2.8 Tyres

Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 13:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
sweet!
Cheers! Big Grin

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 21:03 Quote
Views: 582    Faves: 5    Comments: 14

Posted: Aug 24, 2017 at 9:45 Quote
Thinking of not selling the Bird now I've got a rear tyre that fits properly and can sell the 2.6" Nobby Nics.

Found some brand new old Vee tyres I bought over a year ago now so thought sod it let s see how they go.
Vee Fluid. Tackee compound. Heavy as f*ck.
Vee Speed-R. Tackee compound. Heavy as f*ck.

Posted: Aug 24, 2017 at 10:29 Quote
Looks nice! Hope the new rubber works out for you!

Posted: Aug 28, 2017 at 12:44 Quote
speshiz wrote:
Better pics for you all, enjoy as I might have to let this one go too.

photo
[/PI]
Those bars look sick, so I looked them up and found them local for $38usd and bought them today. I have had several Answer bars that are still true, but never this cheap or sexy. Why are they so cheap?

Maybe they'll look good on my shred-sled. If not, I'll sell them...
First pic of E 13 150mm dropper. Not pictured 2.4 and 2.2 Trail King Apex Protection.
Taken with $60 Korean clone potato.

Posted: Aug 28, 2017 at 13:39 Quote
XCMark wrote:
speshiz wrote:
Better pics for you all, enjoy as I might have to let this one go too.

photo
[/PI]
Those bars look sick, so I looked them up and found them local for $38usd and bought them today. I have had several Answer bars that are still true, but never this cheap or sexy. Why are they so cheap?

Maybe they'll look good on my shred-sled. If not, I'll sell them...
First pic of E 13 150mm dropper. Not pictured 2.4 and 2.2 Trail King Apex Protection.
Taken with $60 Korean clone potato.

Yea I didn't pay much for them either although I don't think it was that cheap, I'm guess cuz they are not carbon or flashy colors which seems to be in right now. The finish is very durable also, so you'll be happy.

Posted: Aug 31, 2017 at 15:36 Quote
Out a run with the dog. Having a blast back on the hardtail.
photo

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 1:31 Quote
Ribbon coil ordered! Also scored some ARC45's, but 28 hole, just do I can give plus a nudge.

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 4:07 Quote
shmoodiver wrote:
Ribbon coil ordered! Also scored some ARC45's, but 28 hole, just do I can give plus a nudge.

Gonna need a quick review on the fork when you get some time on it, thinking of getting one for my #endurbro bike.

Just out of curiousity, why did you go for rims that wide?

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 6:43 Quote
OneBanana: Hey homie, what make is your Ti Hardtail? I tried searching the thread but to no avail... p.s. "28h DT240 straight pull hubs with the 54T ratchet upgrade" = my favorite freehub ever... Love the acoustics, too Beer

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 6:48 Quote
LeftHandYogi wrote:
OneBanana: Hey homie, what make is your Ti Hardtail? I tried searching the thread but to no avail... p.s. "28h DT240 straight pull hubs with the 54T ratchet upgrade" = my favorite freehub ever... Love the acoustics, too Beer

Kingdom Brigante 275 I think ..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039891
Mobile Version of Website