Evil Revolt or Transition TR450 and build

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Evil Revolt or Transition TR450 and build
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2010 at 23:47 Quote
So come Spring I'm planning on building up a new DH bike but I'm torn on a few options, going for a "murdered" look all black (If I get the TR450 It'll get a fresh coat of matte black). What I'm definitely getting for the build is
Raceface "stealth" edition Atlas FR cranks, bar and direct mount stem along with the 38t DH ring, E13 LG-1

So what combo would you get?

Frame: Evil Revolt or Transition TR450
Components: Shimano Saint derailleur/shifter & Brakes or Sram XO derailleur/shifter and Avid Code Brakes
Fork: Fox 40 FIT RC2 Kashima or Rockshox Boxxer Worldcup

*EDIT* wrong section, didnt realized I was in the Dirtjump category....

Posted: Dec 18, 2010 at 23:52 Quote
well both frames are awesome but it depends on what you want to do, if you want to race get the tr450 with the boxxer but if you want a full out huck machine get the revolt and fox. i'm no expert but if i were you thats how i would choose. and don't get me wrong they both can be raced and they both can be hucked but those component fit with that profile.

Posted: Dec 19, 2010 at 3:40 Quote
definetly run the tr 450 with both fox up front working in with the fox rear for Dh racing,
i was running worldcups for a few months then upgraded to the 2011 kashima 40s and will never look back,
i was in the same boat of running a evil or a tranny, so pumped i jumped on the transition,

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007689
Mobile Version of Website