Don Valley trails, SABOTAGED!

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Don Valley trails, SABOTAGED!
Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
you could hit and kill their dog, and they couldnt do shit about it. i bike a multi use trail(5 feet wide) to get to the skatepark and i have had dogs run aftef me or run infront of me. even one dog kill another. its rediculos how many people dont use leashs.

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
im not from there but wtf? y have some people just got a problem with people who enjoy to ride their bike even if it is only from time to time ? :@

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 15:18 Quote
Anfanny1888 wrote:
y have some people just got a problem with people who enjoy to ride their bike even if it is only from time to time ?

People are just a*sholes. You don't even have to do anything to them to cause them to be complete cockmunches.

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 16:22 Quote
Thats the best description iv heard in ages lol Smile it just pisses me off tho iv had jumps sabotoged (minor-ly) and iv came off and luckily it was nothin too serious but these people are just dickheads tbh (rant over lol :L)

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 16:30 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
I know this is a serious issue...But do the cops really have a twitter?

Our local Police force in the U.K has twitter so I would guess your's do too.

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 16:36 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
I know this is a serious issue...But do the cops really have a twitter?

Our local Police force in the U.K has twitter so I would guess your's do too.

good idea mate but do u think they wil take it seriously? I dont think they realise the injury/death that could come out of this :/

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 22:25 Quote
Hopefully the dickhead responsible will get caught in the act if he tries that shit again and catch an asswhooping.

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 23:05 Quote
It would be cool to hide some huge ass pieces of metal in it so the saw kicked back like a bitch. teach a lesson

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
hanley wrote:
It would be cool to hide some huge ass pieces of metal in it so the saw kicked back like a bitch. teach a lesson
Your about 5 pages to late with that idea man.

Any more word on the trails?

Posted: Dec 4, 2010 at 23:14 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
hanley wrote:

ohFrown

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 7:34 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
hanley wrote:

As far as I know the bridges are fixed and things are back to normal. I would assume captain self righteous is done with his hate crimes. I still hope he gets an asswhooping though.

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 13:31 Quote
You never know he could be reading this thread Book

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 16:56 Quote
I doubt an a*shole that hates biking enough to try to harm bikers would be on a biking website. It's not like he can vandalize pinkbike. He is probably too busy inserting foreign objects into his anus.

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 16:58 Quote
recklessness wrote:
I doubt an a*shole that hates biking enough to try to harm bikers would be on a biking website. It's not like he can vandalize pinkbike. He is probably too busy inserting foreign objects into his anus.

lol True that.

Posted: Dec 5, 2010 at 17:07 Quote
recklessness wrote:

His saw? lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020786
Mobile Version of Website