Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: Dec 1, 2020 at 20:47 Quote
Also mate, the Cove came with a Fox Float RP23. How is this on the scale of quality rear shocks? there are so many and it's very confusing, not to mention I wouldn't know much difference between a crappy shock and a good one ayt least in terms of performance. I also have a piggyback Marzocchi Roco TST R

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 2:48 Quote
So this is my lockdown build. Acquired the frame just before lockdown.
photo

The fork is a 36 talas, I am searching for a top cap so that I can convert it to a float. Current travel is at 130mm
I still need to cut the steerer, and fit brake(s).
Wheels, crank, fork, ss conversion and tyres I had. I only bought the frame, bars and pedals. Still looking for a spank stem as well. Rode it down my street and its pretty quick.

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 5:05 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Also mate, the Cove came with a Fox Float RP23. How is this on the scale of quality rear shocks? there are so many and it's very confusing, not to mention I wouldn't know much difference between a crappy shock and a good one ayt least in terms of performance. I also have a piggyback Marzocchi Roco TST R

The Rp23 is just okay. It doesn’t have much air volume. I do not think you can fit a better shock on it, if you do I would be interested.

As far as my lightest bike I have never weighed them. I have a hardtail dirtjump it would be the lightest

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 5:05 Quote
Riyadh wrote:
So this is my lockdown build. Acquired the frame just before lockdown.
photo

The fork is a 36 talas, I am searching for a top cap so that I can convert it to a float. Current travel is at 130mm
I still need to cut the steerer, and fit brake(s).
Wheels, crank, fork, ss conversion and tyres I had. I only bought the frame, bars and pedals. Still looking for a spank stem as well. Rode it down my street and its pretty quick.

Soda slopes are awesome

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 6:53 Quote
latest build of my p slope Big Grin
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 7:19 Quote
I love the Totem, especially since you found one with the owly creatures. I also love that color red (does the paint have a name?)

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 8:17 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
I love the Totem, especially since you found one with the owly creatures. I also love that color red (does the paint have a name?)

not entirely sure on the official name but its certainly a candy red.

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 12:08 Quote
dtayled-bikes wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:

How did you get your hands on that pair of 3sixties? I took a sharpie to a tan wall dth 'cos nobody in Europe was selling them new kenda tyres... lol

Posted: Dec 2, 2020 at 14:33 Quote
noisette wrote:
dtayled-bikes wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:

How did you get your hands on that pair of 3sixties? I took a sharpie to a tan wall dth 'cos nobody in Europe was selling them new kenda tyres... lol

Pmed u bud

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 1:48 Quote
dtayled-bikes wrote:
noisette wrote:
dtayled-bikes wrote:

Pmed u bud

Send me a PM too!! Smile

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 1:56 Quote
lizkyh wrote:
dtayled-bikes wrote:
noisette wrote:

Pmed u bud

Send me a PM too!! Smile

Hahaha, sorry, the guy I got mine off has unfortunately sold out of the 3sixtys!

Posted: Dec 4, 2020 at 21:18 Quote
How you liking them? I just got a set, not sure when I'll be able to try them out though.

Tubes or tubeless? What pressures?

Posted: Dec 6, 2020 at 1:02 Quote
crs-one wrote:
How you liking them? I just got a set, not sure when I'll be able to try them out though.

Tubes or tubeless? What pressures?

Tubes, and 50psi at the moment, but literally not even ridden them yet! Lol

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 14:27 Quote
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask about this fork:

photo

It is a Fox Float 36 RC2 (Air). It is the first one I remember seeing (of this color/era) or having and it is lovely.

I can't find any that look similar for sale, and was wondering if the air version wasn't as popular? because I own two of the Oil-and-Coil version.

Thanks! Rosewheel

Posted: Dec 7, 2020 at 15:06 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask about this fork:

photo

It is a Fox Float 36 RC2 (Air). It is the first one I remember seeing (of this color/era) or having and it is lovely.

I can't find any that look similar for sale, and was wondering if the air version wasn't as popular? because I own two of the Oil-and-Coil version.

Thanks! Rosewheel

Oh man, I had this exact fork, 2010 I believe. One of the best I've ever owned, wish I still had it....and the SodaS for that matter. Damn I hate selling bikes.....

SodaSlope

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027649
Mobile Version of Website