Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Sexiest Slopestyle Bikes and Slopestyle Discussion
Posted: May 26, 2017 at 20:54 Quote
photo
Here is a bit of a better pic with the new decals.
Slowly getting there. Now all I need is some trek decals.
Loving it so far though.

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 7:34 Quote
If you have some big money laying around and you want a clean looking ss set up, this is the way to go:
https://www.sbonebikeparts.com/sb-one-produkte/kettenspanner/

O+
Posted: May 28, 2017 at 12:21 Quote
ouch!!!!

How can you possibly charge that much for a tensioner Eek

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 19:33 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
ouch!!!!

seriously, you can easily make one with a derallieur

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 19:54 Quote
WHAT! 190 euro? Does that thing come with a lifetime warranty and a free BJ every day?

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 3:31 Quote
I have a legit gear ratio question..

where can I find a selection of SS cogs for my cassette hub. I bought a dmr singlespeed kit but it only had a 16 tooth cog. Looking for a 12t can't seem to find one

I'm running as small as I can up front a 30t and a 14t wheels mfg SS cog.

I'm really not sure what gear ratio I need, I was thinking a 12t cog. What do you guys think?

I need to throw a pedal in the odd time, and my ratio as is; is too light for the stuff I'm riding.

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 4:58 Quote
Thepureface wrote:

where can I find a selection of SS cogs for my cassette hub. I bought a dmr singlespeed kit but it only had a 16 tooth cog. Looking for a 12t can't seem to find one

I'm really not sure what gear ratio I need, I was thinking a 12t cog. What do you guys think?

I need to throw a pedal in the odd time, and my ratio as is; is too light for the stuff I'm riding.
32 to 12 was great for me, if not a tad bit geavy. 30 to 12 should be really nice. Chain reaction cycles has them from what i remember.

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 5:53 Quote
Thepureface wrote:

Chris King makes a 12t SS cog. I've got one coming for my build.

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 6:16 Quote
DMR make a 12t, mine cost a couple of quid.

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 6:22 Quote
ufoDziner wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

The ck is 70 bucks which i think is a bit expensive. Id recommend the gusset double six ss cog. Great as its grip is 3 or 4 times the size of a normal cog so it doesnt eat away your freehub. And they come in 12t to 18t.

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 6:24 Quote
Niko182 wrote:
ufoDziner wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

The ck is 70 bucks which i think is a bit expensive. Id recommend the gusset double six ss cog. Great as its grip is 3 or 4 times the size of a normal cog so it doesnt eat away your freehub. And they come in 12t to 18t.

Thanks, appreciate the suggestion. Definetly looking into the gusset double six cog

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 10:07 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
ouch!!!!

lol I would have considered it, thats a rad looking part. Thankfully my YESS does just fine.

photo

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 15:01 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
Niko182 wrote:
ufoDziner wrote:

Thanks, appreciate the suggestion. Definetly looking into the gusset double six cog
i bought the 12t dmr cog from the norco (liv to play) catalog, 10$ cad Wink

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 17:30 Quote
Thepureface wrote:

Surly makes them with a wider base so they don't destroy your freehub

Posted: May 29, 2017 at 18:25 Quote
https://www.facebook.com/houseofdirtcostarica/

this place opened here, will have house and rooms for people to stay is super rad and well made. So just dropping it haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.044519
Mobile Version of Website