Shooting in BC

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Shooting in BC
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
Hey all,

Coming to Canada to shoot biking for coupla months, one month-ish B.C.(Van/Whistler), one month Quebec.

First totally bike-related question: anyone keen to ride for the camera? I shoot pretty much anything, probably most interested in all-mountain and freeride but hey, love DJ/DH/street/what-not too so I'm open. Looking at mostly Whistler/Squamish/Vancouver area in BC, Mont Saint Anne and maybe coupla other spots in Quebec. Even Ontario (don't say anything - my girl's from there).

Right, kinda bike-related question: Can anyone tell me do any of the Canadian mobile phone companies use SIM cards? And if so which is the cheapest/best for Prepaid?
I'm coming over with an unlocked iPhone and want to chuck a local SIM card in the phone instead of paying a gazillion dollars for roaming.

Cheers ears, Patrick

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
if you do come to ontario would you be able to make a stop at kelso?

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 14:36 Quote
cartera wrote:

I'm defintiely going to Ontario - my girls family lives there. They're in Combermere, which according to Google Maps is about 8 hours drive from Kelso. Not sure what our plans in Ontario are exactly but we will both be riding for sure. Where do you normally ride? Is there anywhere good to ride in Ontario that might be somewhere between Kelso and Combermere? We will have a car and I don't mind driving a few hours for some good riding. Stay in touch and once I meet up with my girl in September I'll know what our Ontario plans are in more detail. Cheers, Patrick

Posted: Jul 8, 2010 at 15:20 Quote
fenrisnz wrote:
cartera wrote:

I'm defintiely going to Ontario - my girls family lives there. They're in Combermere, which according to Google Maps is about 8 hours drive from Kelso. Not sure what our plans in Ontario are exactly but we will both be riding for sure. Where do you normally ride? Is there anywhere good to ride in Ontario that might be somewhere between Kelso and Combermere? We will have a car and I don't mind driving a few hours for some good riding. Stay in touch and once I meet up with my girl in September I'll know what our Ontario plans are in more detail. Cheers, Patrick

you'll definitly wanna head out to horseshoe valley and blue mountian because they are the two lift access parks in ontario for dh.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009642
Mobile Version of Website