Best Helmet?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Best Helmet?
  • Next Page
Posted: May 13, 2010 at 21:14 Quote
not to burst your opinion-bubble but.... most helmets are a peice of plastic with some forn of foam in it, and usually some velcro or glue

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 10:24 Quote
kubek12 wrote:
protec bucky lasek, do these even protect ur head? Looks like a piece of plastic with some foam in it.

LOL!!! that's what a helmet is! The only difference is that the bucky lasek model has a clear shell Smile

O+
Posted: May 14, 2010 at 16:37 Quote
if your looking for cheap and protective, then i wouldnt look for the bucky.
I have one, i love it. BUT it ONLY stop your head from cracking open, other then that there is no difference. If you want something protective, then the pro tec multi impact b2 is the way to go, a little more then cheap. But would you rather be set back an extra 20 bucks, or be f*cked up for life? go out, look for a good helmet with a hard foam shell the sits inside the plastic shell. and find one that looks good on your head.

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
the bucky looks pretty low profile, is that correct?

O+
Posted: May 14, 2010 at 17:23 Quote
it is, it just fits weird, the classic is a ball kinda profile where the bucky is a deep fitting rounded square kinda

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 18:19 Quote
Yeah I bought a classic today and I am taking it right back. It sits so high up on my head. I look like a f*cking idiot. I tried on my friends Bucky. I loved the way it fit. I'm going to order one of them. Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I appreciate it. :]

Posted: May 18, 2010 at 1:28 Quote
Rolzey wrote:
TSG! fit well and feel nice!
yea +1 end of thread!!!!!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010693
Mobile Version of Website