Is there any way i could get a redbull helmet

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Is there any way i could get a redbull helmet
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
first you need to become a world class rider then get yourself seen drinking red bull in a magazine or on a video then just sit back and wait for red bull to call you with a pro deal and your helmet should arrive within 2 to 3 weeksJoker

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 10:24 Quote
nickf wrote:
you have to compete in a redbull competition and place top three. start practicing buddy. don't think your going to get one without earning it. only posers do that, just like little kids buying bell bellistic cedric gracia helmets...
most kids with those helmets dont even know who cedric is

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
cdavis wrote:
You can't buy them, or hats. They only give their merchandise to their sponsored athletes.
you can get redbull helmet,only have to buy them,redbull helmet,you can make it costum paint job,im a goaltender,im doing a custom paint job of redbull and i asked to the guy if i could to the same thing on my motocross helmet and he said yes

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
You are cool, and you have a firm grasp of the English language. Pretty much perfect.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
Redbull has a habit of trying to sue anyone who paints their own redbull helmet.tup

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
cdavis wrote:
You can't buy them, or hats. They only give their merchandise to their sponsored athletes.
you can get redbull helmet,only have to buy them,redbull helmet,you can make it costum paint job,im a goaltender,im doing a custom paint job of redbull and i asked to the guy if i could to the same thing on my motocross helmet and he said yes

That's funny, because I asked a RedBull rep about it. You can technically get them, yes. But you have to do your own wack ass paint job and it's not a legit RedBull helmet.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
freeride5 wrote:
nickf wrote:
you have to compete in a redbull competition and place top three. start practicing buddy. don't think your going to get one without earning it. only posers do that, just like little kids buying bell bellistic cedric gracia helmets...
most kids with those helmets dont even know who cedric is
Ugh i hate that, and it's even worse with Paul Bass Giro Flak helmets

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 15:21 Quote
bonfire wrote:
Good luck trying to get anything from Red bull they keep all of their stuff to themselves. .

ya only that red bull goes to events all the time and gives away free cans

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 15:22 Quote
Red bull cant touch you for making a copy of the helmet providing you dont try and sell it.

You need to be on a red bull sponsorship deal, they start at around 10K

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
you win them, meaning you are the shizzle. painting a helmet to look like it = massive poser

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
Redbull om nom nom!

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
discodannyd wrote:
bonfire wrote:
Good luck trying to get anything from Red bull they keep all of their stuff to themselves. .

Not what I meant.

We get flats of the stuff at the shop all the time. We know the redbull girls (in our area). They used to work at the shop. Try and get a sticker from them, or a hat. Just about impossible.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 16:16 Quote
bonfire wrote:
discodannyd wrote:
bonfire wrote:

Not what I meant.

We get flats of the stuff at the shop all the time. We know the redbull girls (in our area). They used to work at the shop. Try and get a sticker from them, or a hat. Just about impossible.
When it comes to giving free stuff away there as tight as a 4 year old. Its damn annoying monster will put there logo everywhere! But monster have terrible customer service.
Just get some silver and blue paint and go to a sticker place. or get some printable ink paper vinyl the more ghetto the more respect you get from the g.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Redbull has a habit of trying to sue anyone who paints their own redbull helmet.tup
only if you try to sell them,^^^^i no my english suck becaus im not english

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 17:07 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
only if you try to sell them,^^^^i no my english suck becaus im not english
I recall one instance where someone painted it for personal use, and redbull got upset even though he didn't sell it or anything. It was a while ago though so no clue who it was.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010430
Mobile Version of Website